Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sugar Day

Well I had to be in Dothan bright and early this morning at 8:15!! I had to do my sugar test. It was not bad. The worst part to me is the taking my blood. I see Dr Cleveland in Dothan and their office staff are so friendly and so full of Jesus and do not mind making it known!! I LOVE it there! they are super fast too I might add. I was finished with my appt, drinking the sugary fruit punch drink, waiting an hour, and letting the sweet (NOT) lady take my blood in an hour. The reason I say not is because she was filling in for the "normal" lab lady. She even told me that she didn't like working at that office because they were all too friendly. Something huh? She also told me I was too young to be having 3 kids. Does she think I do not know that? Sophie was certainly not in my plan... but I am okay with that now. I do not need any discouragement! She told me that there were three ways to solve that.... (1) Abstinence (2) him get fixed or (3) me get fixed.... My little devil that was sitting on my shoulder wanted to say OR (4) It's my business not yours..... BUT I didn't!

Anyway all was well with the baby. She had a heart rate of 152.... and it was very strong and very easy for the nurse to find. That makes for a good visit! It's always nerve racking when it takes the nurse a few minutes to find a heart beat. I met the new lady OB today and my next visit I will see Dr Gilchrist. Once you start "meeting" the other doctors, you know it's getting close. WOW... what in the world am I going to do with 3 kids under 4?? CRAZY!! At this moment Heidi and Karter are in the tub together and Karter is showing me his 2 new shiny teeth!! His sister in the mean time is constantly rubbing his head, making him a mow hawk and yelling "YAY KARTER"... I love being a mom!! And I will love it just as much when I have three in the bath tub.

I am back after breaking up a small fuss in the bathtub. Heidi was "swimming" and she accidentally bumped Karter and he scooted and his face hit the bubbles and it made him mad!! Oh the drama :)!

Anyway that about does it for my day of excitement. We are now all chillin' watching "19 Kids and Counting"! NOOOOO I am not trying to catch up with the Duggars!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! For blogging!! And as for Miss Not so Nice at Dr. C office: You need to tell him about her! I would want to know if that was my office! You know how wonderful everyone there is and he would make sure that she never came back! And as her thoughts: they are not true! You are married to the man God had planned for you and He blessed you with those 3 children when He wanted you to have them! I just can't believe someone would be so ugly!

    ReplyDelete