Friday, July 23, 2010

15 month check up


Sophie really enjoyed her bath Wednesday night.... not so much last night :)

Well Karter had his 15 month check up yesterday. On top of running fever from teething he got 2 shots :( Needless to say he was not a happy camper the rest of the afternoon. He would get in a better mood once the fever started wearing off... but other than that he was miserable.

He weighed 21 pounds. He is only in the 10th % on his weight on the growth chart and 50th % on his height. Dr E asked me if he was eating veggies well.... I of course started to laugh and I said "He doesn't eat anything well". He was amazed that he doesn't eat mashed potatoes, butter beans, mac n cheese, etc.... I told him that he'll usually eat some chicken and french fries and that's about it besides gold fish and cheese puffs. So he put him on vitamins to try to give him some sort of nourishment. I also got news while we were there that when I take Sophie on Tuesday for her 1 month check up they are going to have to prick her heal again because when they did that at her 2 week check up it didn't take :(

Amanda came over to watch Heidi and Sophie while I took Karter to the DR... and Danielle and her sweet girls came over to play while we were there. The girls had a wonderful time. Sorry about the photos. I guess there was a setting on them that wasn't just right so they are bright looking.


My sweet Sophie

Miley and Heidi

Katelyn and Heidi

Karter was NOT a happy camper! He was miserable. Heidi never did bad when she was teething, but he doesn't handle it very well. We had a TERRIBLE night last night with it. He ran fever most of the night and the only way he would calm down was when I would put orajel on his gums. He cried pretty much all night long... so I feel like a zombie. Kyle was up with Sophie and I had Karter.

My wonderful helper!

Karter fell asleep rocking with me and Sophie.



Nothing more peaceful looking than a baby sleeping


Last night when his fever wore off

No comments:

Post a Comment