Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend



We had a nice weekend! (there are some videos at the end of the blog)! Karter has started walking! He's not just going everywhere yet, but hey it's a start :) And he seems to be getting braver and braver. I am having some issues with he and Heidi though. They fuss and fight constantly! He whines most of the time and will just throw the biggest fits. Heidi NEVER acted like that until now. She was a wonderful toddler and we always joked because she never went through the "Terrible Twos".... Kyle says that is what Karter is going through now... but I told him he is only 15 months.

I just don't know what to do. I discipline both of them... we've done spankings, time outs, talking to, etc... I can't seem to find anything that works. And I seem to find myself getting more and more frustrated because I want them to mind and I want them to get along and me not constantly telling Heidi to stop aggravating him. Yesterday for instance... Heidi went swimming at my dads... so we were at home with Karter and Sophie and he was wonderful. No whining, no temper throwing, and lots of laughter! That's what I like... that's what I want. I just don't know what I or we are doing wrong.

Here are some pictures actually from Thursday night... but I thought I would include them anyway.


They love Amanda!! She tires them out and they tire her out *L*!


MeMe & Karter




She is really a good helper!


Friday night we made our first outing and went to Davids Catfish.


Saturday we ventured off to Dothan to see my newest cousin, Frazier. We all decided to go to my favorite restaurant for dinner..... Olive Garden. Karter pitched him a big fit while we were in there. I know he was tire, but I still don't want him to act like that. Kyle finally took him & was going to go to Chic-Fil-A to get him some chicken, but he fell asleep. I have come to the conclusion that a lot of his crankiness is that he is hungry.... he's hungry, but won't eat. I think he is scared to eat because of all of his reflux problems. I tried to feed him everything you could think of Saturday before we left the house... and he would only eat a few cheerios and a few gold fish... after Olive Garden we went to Sonic and got him some chicken and he ate that.


I wish we would have counted the number of people that said "awwww twins". I thought it was cute.... I think Drew was getting a little annoyed with it *L*!


Proud new parents, Drew & Lauri, and baby Frazier. We can thank the waitress that walked by that insisted on us taking this picture :) I'm glad she did... it turned out good.

Frazier was born June 29th and Sophie June 26th... it's amazing the 3 day difference. My Sophie is a big girl :)! She was exactly 3 weeks old in this picture and Fraz will be Tuesday... at his 2 week check up he weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and Soph weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. So there's not even a pound difference and she still looks so much bigger.

He is such a handsome baby and really looks like a Wyatt to me.








This was last night at church...she liked this swing for about 2 minutes *L*!



No comments:

Post a Comment