Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Past few days

We have had company the past couple days. Yesterday my friend Kayla Nawlin Barton came over. I haven't seen her in years... so that was really nice to catch up. I probably haven't seen her since her wedding and if I have my mind is playing tricks on me.

I really love this picture of Sophie.

Monday night Heidi wanted to go stay with my mom... so we just had the two youngest... and wouldn't you know Kyle had to work late :(! So after Heidi left the three of us came inside and I gave Karter a bath while I fed Sophie... then I put her in his bed while I dressed him... then he and I went and bathed Miss Priss... I was very impressed with my multi-tasking I might add! Once Kyle got home Sophie was already asleep.

Her lips are looking a little plump like Heidi's did.


Karter was trying to give her her paci.

If only she was awake to take it!

Yesterday morning my aunt came over.... and then at lunch my friend Julie came over with the cutest monogrammed bibs and burpcloth. I joked with her about putting this on here. My little 4 year old photographer took this and I thought it was good.

She loves to stare in the mirror


Yesterday afternoon we ventured off to SIB to see Denise on her birthday! Sophie got nice and cozy in her arms and snoozed away!

Once again my little photographer... but I thought it was a good picture of Joanna.

Once Kyle got home we went to visit with his Grandaddy for a while. Mr Colquett isn't doing well with his cancer at all. I think it done him some good to see the kiddos! He loves that Karter man.... he's the only one to carry on the Colquett name :)!! No pressure for Karter or anything *haha*!

He walked all over the place for Grandaddy! We even got a couple of smiles out of him. He's so weak that all he does it mostly rest.

(We had just picked Heidi up from the OMS Cheerleading practice. So she was cheering and tumbling the entire time.)



Heidi flipping and Karter high tailing it out of the way :)


And Sophie girl just hanging out...
My mom is off work today so I think we might go to the Florala Lake or something... let the kids get out of the house for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment