Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend. We stayed pretty busy...I didn't realize how busy until I was posting these pictures. I do have to say before I get started that I am laying here in bed and Sophie is asleep on my chest :) Heidi is curled up next to me asleep and Karter is still asleep in his bed. Why am I not asleep?? I was afraid to go back to sleep *L*!! Seems like as soon as I dose off someone wakes up.

Anyway... I love this next picture. This is Soph in Karter's bed. I lay her in his bed when I am changing his diaper. I think she took a liking to his bed.



HAHA Okay... so Karter and I were playing with the "puffs" container... brand new container I might add. He likes to put the top back on things... the container, Sophie's bottle, etc. So I would take the top off the container and he would put it back on... well he tried to take it off a few times and couldn't so I gave him the entire thing to play with.... next thing I knew... here's what happened... :)

Heidi is constantly aggravating Karter. He was riding his toy and she jumped on the back. It made him so mad!


I took Sophie to the doctor Friday morning for her 2 week check up. She weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. It's funny because that's not even how much Heidi weighed when she was born! She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. Dr E had me to increase her cereal intake to 2 TBS per 3 oz to try to see if that helps with the spitting up (so far it hasn't) and he said if that doesn't help to try 3 TBS per 3 oz. If that doesn't work he wants me to put her on Nutramegin. I told him I was afraid he would say that! I'm really hoping we do not have to go that route. She had to get her little heal pricked :( It brought back so many memories of me having to take Karter every day to get his pricked (Bili-rubin (sp?) test). Other than that she looked great!!

This is the first outfit Kyle bought for Heidi when we found out "it" was a girl!! So of course I had to put it on Sophie... although I don't like it at all :)

Friday afternoon Kyle was washing my car so we sat outside and the kiddos enjoyed playing in the water hose.



HAHA Heidi snapped this picture of me on my way to put clothes up. Like my hair?? My beautiful little 4 year old hair stylist fixed it!

This is Jake Whigham and Sophie. He is 3 weeks older than she is (20 days to be exact). It is hard for me to grasp the difference 3 weeks makes in their progression. He has lost his newborn look already. I don't think I am ready for that.

Saturday morning we finally got around to taking Karter for his first much needed hair cut! I should have taken a picture of the back of his hair before Aunt Charlotte started.... he had a "rat tail" as Kyle called it.

He wasn't crazy about the cape. Once the cape came off, he got a sucker, and sat in Kyle's lap... he was pretty still. My camera died after these pictures so I wasn't able to get a picture of him in kyle's lap.



Since my camera died I had to wait for it to charge. Here's the best I could get of the back of his hair after the cut. We were at the Sunflower patch!





That's Kyle's grandmother, Bebe, in the passenger seat. She now lives with Kyle's mom and dad... so we thought it would do her some good to get out.

Sweet Sophie in her sunflower outfit


We then went to moms and grilled hamburgers.



Heidi was being a little crazy with the water hose.



Aunt Mandy took this picture. Kyle wouldn't let her get his face... she joked telling him the picture was better this way anyway *L*!


Church yesterday morning. I tried to find the picture of Heidi wearing this dress, but I couldn't find it.

My sweet K-man

The kiddos enjoyed swimming at Papa and Nana's


Karter thinks he can do whatever he wants in the water!! He has no fear!



Okay this is Heidi and Papa

This is Sophie and Papa... I forgot the hat :(



Sophie

Beautiful Heidi Leigh!



My three loves

Karter and Nana after church last night






They loves this sit and spin!

Anyway... that wraps up another weekend that flew by. Although I am home with the kiddos Monday's still come way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment