Monday, April 18, 2011

4 "P" Weekend.... Parties, Projects, Painting, Pressure Washing....











As you know, Friday was Karter's 2nd Birthday!! Here are some pictures from Friday-today.

Friday morning my dad and Amanda came over before school :)!! The kids always enjoy morning company. Karter was a sleepy head... and I had to wake him up *L*!







Before school we of course had to sing to him :)!!




Then that evening we had the grandparents over and Amanda and Jonathan and grilled burgers... had ice cream cake, home made ice cream (I think it ended up being 3 different kinds), a butterfinger dessert, potato salad, baked beans.... and I think that's it *L*!

Spot playing with the birthday boy....



KyKy came home!! It was the first time in a few weeks that he has been able to come home due to the play and practicing.




While the guys were outside grilling.... Cindy had an idea to make a Peep Wreath. It turned out super cute.... I just don't have anywhere to hang it *L*!!





Kyle got called to the Elba store so the other men had to grill for him!!



Crazy Amanda got under the trampoline and they were jumping on her... they thought it was hilarious *L*!



Birthday Boy in the cute shirt Valerie made!!




NERD!!!! JK Amanda.... she had a huge test in one of her Master classes Saturday.




I just thought this was pretty :)





HAHA I had to get a picture of the kiddos and then of Tyler sitting at the little table. It cracked me up seeing him sit there.




I think Sophie enjoyed her a little bit of everything *L*!! If she would just get her some teeth she'd be alright *haha*!




Here is the butterfinger/brownie dessert.... Thanks mom for making it and thanks Kayla for the recipe!!



We really had a very enjoyable evening... I think everyone had a good time.



The ice cream cake....




Getting ready to do the candles.....



Awwww brotherly/sisterly love *L*!




Candle time once again...... we love to celebrate birthdays around here!! For us.... we have 3 kids... and they often have to fight for attention, so this one day out of the year (well 2 if you count the party day and actual bday) it's all about THEM!! And I make sure of that :)!! Their birthdays will always be special as long as I am around.




I thought this was cute. It's actually 2 cupcakes and then buttercream icing. Cindy picked it up at WalMart.



Gmama enjoying her some icecream!!! Made with artificial sweetener.... no worries oh and low fat everything else :)!!!

And Heidi Leigh enjoyed her some cake *L*!




Sophie kept trying to climb up on the seat and Karter would get mad at her *L*!! He gets mad at Sophie in a "nice" way... I guess since she's smaller?!?!?!? And then he was "riding" the Barbie bike!!! I laughed and laughed at him.... that's the joys of growing up with only girls....





Okay.... now to the title.... Saturday was a busy busy day!! That's why I am calling this the 4 p blog.... We had no joke... 4 parties to go to... made it to 2 complete ones and took the gift at the tail end of the 3rd one and completely missed the 4th one. While we were there, Cindy and Kyle painted our shutters, he pressure washed the house, shops, sidewalk, and driveways. He also painted the swing, trimmed the hedges, made my "project" for Heidi's party, painted a box for Heidi's party.... and I don't even remember what else. He and his mom were busy busy!

Here are some pictures from the parties.... this one is Tate's party:




They loved the drums.....










And then we came home for a little over an hour and headed to Kylea's party. It was super cute... Princess theme. Of course the girls matched :)!!









Once we finally got home, we were here to stay :)!!! Heidi was "helping" MeMe in her new flower bed... and got her feet "stuck"!!





Kyro trimming the hedges....



Oh and how could I forget????? I attempted to cut out a pattern for a pillow case dress. I took these pictures and had to text them to my grandmother to get her to help me *L*!! I was sooooo lost. Everything about the patterns was foreign to me... but hey.... after only doing one side of the dress right, butchering the fabric, and not being able to use it at all.... I learned a lot :)!! So instead.... I learned how to monogram Sunday afternoon... and did Heidi a shirt to wear to Disney on Ice this weekend.



Heidi was helping to paint her box for her birthday party.... oh and those "sticks" that are painted are for Sophie's party.





To most of y'all... this is wood and chicken wire, but to me I have transformed it (with the help of Heidi, Papa, and Karter) into a nice centerpiece for Heidi's party.



New shutter color.....thanks Meme!



We were working on the centerpiece.....




Kyro painting.....



So that night we heated the kids up a burger from the night before and Sophie had so much fun going up to the table and getting her a hand full.... Heidi would get so mad at her and Sophie thought it was so funny. I got several different videos.... one of them I am posting because I love to hear Karter in the background.












Oh my goodness she was sooooo mad when kyle took it away from her. He broke her heart :(




Sunday we ate lunch at my moms and stayed there all afternoon because of me monogramming and Tyler playing with the kids.... Karter and Heidi crashed on the way to church.... when their mouths are open (hehe Babee) they are OUT!!!



At church.....



Sophie's friend Drake




Her other friend Evan..... no joke... Sunday morning there were 9 boys in the nursery and Sophie was the only girl!!! YIKES!! And these are infants.... like under 1!!!




Out at my moms.....


This afternoon I had to take Sophie to Dr McQueens office in Enterprise (ENT). She is scheduled to get tubes Wednesday Week... the 27th. I liked Dr McQ a lot!

My oh my... Soph was EVERYWHERE while we waited. up and down all around... this side to that side... this puff that puff... haha.











And then we were sitting outside when Buckaroo stopped by :)!! So she stayed for a while and then her hubby came over too... so we all "played" until they had to go.






The kids LOVE her.... she plays and plays with them!!! Gets on their level *haha*!









Amanda was under the trampoline kicking her feet up at Karter and he thought it was hilarious.











Just a swinging....




She was trying to get him to say "Rock On Sister"




Karter was playing like he was Josh.....



Heidi had to have a turn in the stroller!!



And then tonight.... I have finally came to realize that I officially have a climber.... Sophie just climbed right on top of this table just as pretty as you please *L*!!









No comments:

Post a Comment