Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stay at home mom

These were taken last night while I was blogging :)!!!

Sweet Sophie snuck a smile in :)

Well today was absolutely wonderful! I was able to do what I want to do all day and that's stay home and take care of the kiddos. Maybe I will be able to do that everyday..... one day :). Karter and Heidi went to Kids World and I stayed home with Sophie. Poor little thing :( she was so sad all day. She has ran a fever non stop.... anywhere from 100.0 to 102.0. She has whined pretty much all day. She wants to be held... is not interested in playing... just really sad. So needless to say I held her most all day :) so that was wonderful!!

I did all the laundry today... so besides the 2 hours that she did lay down for a nap, she went with me and sat on the dryer while I got the clothes in and out. She did eat a total of 4 jars of baby food today so that is great... and she has drank juice pretty well.

I'm anxious to see how tonight goes. She was up a lot last night... but it's mostly she just can't seem to get comfortable. I think it's from the fever. Thankfully my dad is off tomorrow and is going to keep her.

My mom picked the other kiddos up from school and brought them home around 3:30. So of course we had to play outside :)!!

Karter man....

snack time.... she had to change into this dress as soon as she got home.

My sick baby girl. She really seemed to enjoy watching her big brother and sister play.





Anyway.... a change of tune... got Heidi's April Calendar for school.... and it really made me tear up when I saw it. Can you see what the last week says???? Practice for Graduation!! OH MY!!! I can hardly believe this. She really is growing up :( and will be starting Kindergarten in 4 months... HOLY COW!!

Tonight.... I tried to get as much done for Little Man's party this weekend as I could. I baked all of his "2" cookies... and he had to help me of course :)!!

And Heidi and MeMe helped a lot!! They got all the labels on the water bottles. So today I was able to wrap my boxes for the cupcake stand, make my balloon wreath, cut out 108 cupcake toppers, cut out some more stuff to hang, made the homemade dough, refrigerated it for 2 hours and then made the cookies, framed the menu and invitation, worked on the photo banner, and maybe that's it??? I really am so tired I don't remember *L*!! But it is all coming together thankfully.

Anyway.... I really hope Sophie will start to improve even more tomorrow. It is sad when your baby hurts and can't tell you what's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment