Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kindergarten Screening

As soon as I got home today and Heidi got home we went to OES for her Kindergarten Screening. Here's my almost kindergartner getting out of the car :)!


She was very nervous... she kept putting a tight grip on my hand as we walked in....


Gosh I honestly cannot believe this is happening....



I am really happy that she is starting this phase in her life, but at the same time I am incredibly sad that her "baby" life as she knows it is over.... she'll be in school from now until she's 18.... ya know?? It's like it's all starting now.


If you have not been to the new school, it is absolutely amazing!! Here's some of the lunch room:


HAHA Like the skinny picture on the left??? I didn't realize I had gotten the lady walking right beside Heidi because I was so focused on her, so I had to do some cropping. I got sweet Mrs Tina to take these pictures of her eye exam.





And then Amanda and Keena went with her to do all of her other tests and took pictures for me :)!! They said she did so good.... and when Heidi kept hearing all of the praise she was getting, she finally felt excited about it and has been eager to talk about it.





She really knew a lot that was on the test. She was so excited because she counted to 18!! :)!






So pretty.... hmmm seeing these pictures is making my mind wonder..... what will she wear the first day of school :)?


Apparently something was really funny to me... lol.... she was so excited to come back to me and tell me how good she did.



I thought these were good of Heidi and Daddy walking to the car.



Amanda actually had her camera and took these of us.... I didn't even know she was taking our pictures :)!! She showed me tonight at the Mexican restaurant... so of course I had her email them to me :)... I was actually walking and looking at all the pictures that they had taken with my camera.





Such a beautiful school....



Well.... I lost the race to the car *L*!



After we left the school we went to my moms to get the babies....

Karter has been FEVER FREE all day!!! YAY!! So he'll be back at school tomorrow. I keep asking him if he wants to go to school tomorrow and he says "ah huh".... and I'll say, "Who do you want to play with?" And he'll always say, "Tate, Brody, Luke...."...

Heidi Bug with her conductor hate on.

Momma, Sophie, and Me.... with a pretty little 4 year old photographer :)!

So I would say we have had a pretty nice evening. I'm in the chair with the girls rocking and Kyle's rocking Karter. HAHA Kyle told me today that I needed to get a high paying job so he could stay home *L*! He's enjoyed his past 2 days off with Kman... they've had them some nice guy time! He's been trying to teach Karter everyone's first names.... I told him I am MOMMA!!! haha.... I won't handle being called Toyia as well as he handles being called Kyle *L*! I'm a little tender hearted. So anyway... enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment