Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 1 & 2 of Vacation

Okay I don't know what's up with the picture above *L* It won't let me delete it for whatever reason. But it's a picture of inside the TRex Cafe.

Saturday we had planned to stay at Joanne and Dale's house just for a game day type day. That worked out well because the weather was SOOO yucky! Here are the girls that morning when we all got up:



Kyle fell in love with Dale's "Man Cave". The only downside to him was it was all Auburn! Four TVs and a HUGE computer..... he was set *L*!



Karter made buddies with Nick (Joanne's son) right off.

That's me coloring with the kiddos.




Karter made a trip to Publix with the Men folk *L*! He got to "drive" a race car (buggy) so he was happy as could be.



When it came to nap time.... you know I rock my babies to sleep *L*!!! I took them one at a time upstairs to Nick and Alyssa's living room and got them to sleep. So sweet!




That afternoon Kyle grilled yummy hamburgers!




Dale and Joanne have a Game Day ritual of clams. I didn't care for them *L*.... but Kyle sure got him a belly full!


Dale playing with the kiddos.


I LOVE this picture of Heidi in the hat :)!! so cute to me.



Kman was napping GOOOOOOOOD!





It's not letting me move my videos for whatever stinking reason *L*!! But there's one at the end of Alyssa (picture above on the left) playing with the kids.

Of course Auburn and Alabama came on at the same time.... so that was interesting *L*!! But everyone survived *haha*!

Sunday we had to get out..... you know us... we're not stay inside people. The weather was still yucky, but not as bad as Saturday.

So as I said in yesterdays blog, I forgot the girls hair bows and if you know me, I want my girls bows in their hair if I can help it. SOOOO we made a trip by Target and I finally found Sophie some, but they had nothing for Heidi. SOOO we then stopped by WalMart and they were the absolute most RUDEST people!! UGH! I don't understand rude people. But anyway.... I managed to find a roll of white and a roll of black ribbon. The lady wouldn't cut it, so I then had to go find scissors to buy. I am now the proud owner of 2 pair of new scissors and an entire roll of glossy wide black and white ribbon!! Fantastic *L*!!

When I go to check out.... it is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Seriously! Every line was PACKED and they had an Express Checkout (20 items or less) and here was the line for it: (I literally felt like I was in line for a ride because you had to follow the rope and then someone guided you where to go)




Here's a picture of the weather:


And these aren't ordinarily ponds.... just shows how much it had rained since we got there:





We finally made it to Downtown Disney!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!



When we got there, we put our name on the list to eat at T-Rex. That was such a neat experience! And I might add, Karter behaved pretty well because he was so afraid the Dinosaurs were going to "eat" him *L*!
It started raining while we were waiting, but thankfully they had a little store inside and some games the kids could play.


We all had to go to the bathroom by the time we got there, so we mosied (sp?) on through the crowd..... and I had to get a picture of the cute sign on the door... and Heidi Leigh outside the bathrooms :)!!



This was over the bar area.... a huge octopus.



The blue that you see actually changed colors.... there were tables all under there.


We had a perfect seat.... round booth!!! Kyle can sit on one end and me on the other and we can keep the kids in the middle *haha*!



The animals would "roar" and make all their "dino sounds".... it was sooo cool!




The big dino that you see actually moved.... his head would go up and down... pretty close to the crowd... that's the one Kman was most afraid of.





After a delish lunch, we walked around Downtown Disney for a little while... had to check out the Lego Museum :)!! Pretty cool! Everything you're about to see was made out of legos.



Yes even this dragon was made out of legos.....















She is soooo pretty to me :)!!!


My sweet little family...


Karter has been into watching Toy Story lately, so he was amazed at all the Woody and Buzz characters.






Even the entire "Mean dragon" with the fire was made out of legos.




Then we made a stop in the Mr Potato Head store...





They had a basketball thing for the kids to play. Check out Soph's stance.... pretty perfect to throw the ball *L*!



Train in the top of the store:


Heidi got her a "Charm Chain" aka... Charm Bracelet *L*!!


Unfortunately it started raining on us, so we found our way back to the car.



Here's a video of Kman and Heidi skipping to the car...


We still very much enjoyed ourselves even though the weather wasn't the best. We just knew we would have been miserable if we had of taken them to Magic Kingdom and found the rain and them getting wet and in and out of the stroller. So it delayed us a day... but that worked out fine.

Okay... the left video is the one I was talking about of Alyssa and the kids. The other video is of that email that went around a while back of the "largest snake" caught... yada yada... and at the end it's this scary face that pops up and screams. I love Heidi's reaction to it *L*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment