Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pretty Quick Week....

This week has gone by really quick to me. Maybe it's because I feel like I have been running from here to tin buck two. I haven't been home at all this week during lunch which stinks because that's when I get my "stuff" done *L*!! BUT I had a wonderful lunch today with my sweet friend Meredith. She now works at the kiddos' daycare, so we don't get to talk much anymore.

Tonight we met my sweet brother in Elba to eat at the Oyster Bar & Grill. That was really nice. I feel like I haven't seen him in so long. His hair has really grown out *L*!! Of course beautiful Amy came with him. She is so stinking sweet and pretty. We went in Kids Unlimited while we were waiting for Tyler and Amy to get there and I came out the cheapest I ever have in there *L*!! Thiry-one dollars was all I spent and I got a top, Karter an outfit, and like 4 pair of earrings. Crazy huh? I was proud.

Going to be a busy day tomorrow. Heidi is performing tomorrow night at the Opp vs Andalusia game with the Twirlette's :)!!! She is so excited. I am excited because she is excited *L*!! She has done a huge transformation as far was shyness since starting Kindergarten. If you remember, she didn't even want me to go to parent day at dance last year and ended up crying majority of class.... and with t-ball she cried the entire time just about if I was there. So I am very impressed that she is actually wanting to do this.

We have several birthday parties this weekend.... excited about that, but it will for sure keep us busy oh and to top that off, it's Opp Fest. Opp Fest is an Arts & Crafts festival in downtown Opp. There's a little kids art class they are offering that I think I am going to see if Heidi would like to do. Sounded fun to me.

So anyway.... nice night :) !!! Got my bug snuggled up next to me. I think I'll go check out www.pinterest.com for a little while ;-)!! So many people love that site.... so I'm trying to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment