Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vacation Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

Day 3 - Monday
MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

We had a wonderful and beautiful day at Magic Kingdom. We got there about 930 and stayed until they closed (7:00). They closed early because they had Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween going on and to do that was an entire extra ticket... HA... I think NOT *L*!! Kyle doesn't care for Magic Kingdom very much... but the kids enjoy it. Kyle's over the kiddie rides *L*!! He wants adventure and "fastness".

Of course when i went to upload pictures that KC took on his phone, it acted up! So those photos are first... and so random, but it wouldn't let me copy and paste them or anything. The first ones are at the end of the day. Kman crashed on the walk out *L*!!! And that's a pic of Soph and Kyle on the Ferry heading back to the car.




Nice Family Picture:



Kyle took the picture of he and Heidi and Karter on Dumbo :)!!




The kids would get so hot and tired for a long time!! *L*!!!! Hence Soph squirming out of my arms and the next picture is one of me and the kids eating lunch at the Starlight Cafe.



Okay now the story begins *L*!!! It brings soooo much fun and joy when you see the Disney signs and are actually driving under them.... this huge "WOW" factor kicks in :)!!



Kman with his Sister's glasses on *L*!
I really love this picture.... not sure why, but it is one of my most favorite pictures from the trip.
We had plans of renting a "3" seated stroller... you know like Jon & Kate did when they went to Disney.... guess what.... they don't have strollers that sit 3. No clue where Jon and Kate got theirs. SOOO we got a double. They all 3 rode initially.... then majority of the rest of the day, I carried Karter and/or Sophie. Whew.... they love their Momma... and of course I can't say no... it just gets hard sometimes to try to handle both. Needless to say when I woke up Tuesday, I was unbelievably soar. But that's okay... made great memories :)!!

Kyle and Sophie were getting the backpack situated for the day ;-)!


And the Bama babies were ready to roll. I had plans of them wearing matching Mickey/Minnie clothes.... but then got the idea of them wearing their matching Alabama stuff and I am glad I did. They most definitely stood out in the crowd.


Awwwww...... let the Magic Begin :)


They had the beautiful pumpkin wreaths (left pic) up everywhere.
We started the day off with the wonderful parade!!!! The music alone gets you in the Memory Making mood!


Soph is enjoying herself :)



The first ride we rode was Snow white and the 7 Dwarfs. Not a good one to start with.... it's actually a little scary for the babies.





We were disappointed because they had closed off the Mickey Mouse part of the park (touring of Minnie's house, Mickey rollercoaster, etc.) because they are building the New Fantasy Land that will be there in 2012. So I guess there's an upside to it, but Heidi really liked that part of Disney the last time we went. So anyway these pictures were taken in front of the plans for the New Fantasy Land.





If you know me, you know I get dizzy very easily. I absolutely cannot ride the tea cups. I can hardly watch them. Makes me so nauseous. But thankfully Daddy doesn't mind riding. He and Heidi had a ball spinning and spinning and spinning *L*!!



Sophie was soooo sad that she couldn't go on it :(!!! She was actually yelling "Dada Dada" through the fence.



I of course asked strangers to take pictures of us all throughout the trip *L*!!! Hey.... you have to do that to get family photos.Karter and Kyle enjoyed looking down at the water. Karter was fascinated.

Those are actually frogs that were all in the water. Pretty cool huh?? Jumping all around the bottom of it.

We also went to the Haunted Mansion. I love that ride for some weird reason. My favorite part is where the "ghosts" are dancing and eating at the dinner table. I have no idea why *L*!




After a few rides the kids got tired and hungry. Poor Soph crashed before we even made it to the cafe. She woke up before we left though *L* and enjoyed her a belly full of chicken fingers.


Awwww.... I love my sweet fam jam so much!


People are so talented these days.....



That afternoon our sweet tooth kicked in. The cookies icecream wasn't near as good as Kyle and Heidi's Strawberry Sundae.



Everytime I have been to Magic Kingdom, the Peterpan ride has always been the LONGEST wait. Mostly because of people with Fast passes. It gets extremely annoying. And to me it is just not worth the wait at all.



This is a rare image *L*!! BUT I LOVE IT!!!

It's A Small World..... Heidi said this was her FAVORITE ride!!!I took this picture downward to show how it was standing in the lines most of the time *L*!! Wrestling, pushing, "My Mommy", etc. My kiddos lost patience for the long lines. Oh and I just realized that I should explain Heidi's wardrobe change. Her cheerleading top was bothering her, so thankfully we carried her Alabama jersey to change in to :)!



Can you tell Kman was all into it??? HE loved being in a "boat"!!



Of course I couldn't ride Dumbo with them because of spinning, but Kyle rode with Kman and Heidi. Karter LOVED Dumbo and wanted to do it again and again. There is a picture somewhere of me and my dad in Dumbo when I was about Heidi's age. Sweet Memories!


Sophie Lynne watching them on the ride.... enjoying her goldfish snack *L*!



To me, the Whinnie The Pooh ride was the best set up for waiting in line. They had stuff almost through the entire line for the kids to do while waiting. Now someone got smart when they created this ride. Here are some pictures of the kids while we waited:








The thing Heidi is playing with is like a honey screen. It looks like real honey coming down the wall and you can draw on it.


I liked all these little sayings so I took a picture.



Better picture of the honey screens.



New Fantasy Land is going like right across the Pooh ride. So this is a picture of it going up... see the cement thing??? That's part of some castle that will be in there.


Look at how sweaty poor Soph looks...


The Buzz Lightyear ride was just neat. Kyle loved it *L*!! You had actual lazer guns and tried to score points through the entire ride. Mr. Competitor did pretty good *L*!!





Kids waiting in line....



Okay this is hard to see... but if you'll look closely in the screen you can see Kyle shooting his fun. Kman is beside him, but I can't see him.






And this was at the end of the day.... we made a few pit stops on our way out :)!!!


We very much enjoyed our day at Magic Kingdom!! So much that the kids got to enjoy their big sucker treats in the bathtub *L*!! Now that's being a smart mommy *haha*!




No comments:

Post a Comment