Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vacation 2011 - Disney World

Well we are back from our lovely vacation :)!! We left Friday night and took the kids to Orlando. We stayed with some friends and took the kids to Downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom. We had a BALL!! I am going to break my blogs up and do them in Vacation Days so that it's not so overwhelming *L*!! You know me... I took a gazillion pictures.

This one is just going to be a simple blog.... tell about our trip down there and such. We left when I got off Friday night. Here are the kids loaded up and ready *wink*!!


We thought...... Whoop Whoop.... HIGH FIVE!!!! We were 7 minutes into the trip.... we could do this!!! BAAHAAAA!!!! Little did we know how the rest of the trip would go...

The trip down there was pretty rough. They slept on and off for a little while. Screamed A LOT!!! Could not get comfortable.... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Here they are early on in the trip....

The only way to get Kman to not cry was for him to hold my hand....



HAHA Heidi looks real happy huh??? LOL!
So anyway.... we were about 2 hours from Dale and Joanne's house when finally Kyle said... you are just going to have to get in the back with them. So from there on me nor the kids were buckled in. Sometimes you are desperate.... we just trusted Kyle to drive safely *L*!! Thankfully he did. So Heidi lay in the floor board and the babies and I slept in the back seat.

The babies would be crying.... and we were paranoid that they were wet or something.... so we would pull over and they would be fine. They were just sooooo restless. Thankfully the trip home (during the day time) was much better!!!

Needless to say Dale broke the ice when we got there.... (got there about 130 A.M. our time)... we went to the bathroom and found this:
Dale and Joanne are HUGE Auburn fans!! I mean HUGE!!! So Kyle loves to pick on them and vice versa. I thought this sign was hilarious and just what we needed after that ride.

Things I forgot at home:
* Hairbows for the girls... I got them out to take and left them laying in the floor by where our suitcases were :(! So we had to buy some when we got there.
* We made sure to wash all the sippy cups before we left... and ended up leaving ALL of them except the 2 they drank going down.
* Extra blankets... I had them out and ready to go and forgot them :(!

And noooooo joke..... we took both babies a pack of diapers with us... surely that'd be enough. Well we had about 1/2 left from Little Tiny and had to buy Karter another box Tuesday morning because he was already out. That boy pees sooooooo much! It's ridiculous how much he pees.

So anyway..... despite the bad weather for the first couple days we had a very nice trip. I can hardly wait to share each day with you.

I am still off for a few more days!! YAY!! So busy though.... I'll leave tomorrow going to the beach for my friend Lindsay's Bachelorette (sp?) weekend! I'm sure Kyro and the kiddos will have a blast though :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment