Thursday, October 6, 2011

Heidi's First Field Trip- Pumpkin Patch



Today was a fabulous day! Heidi had her very first field trip! The Kindergarten Class went to Slocomb to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a ball! And I tell you I give the teachers a lot of respect! They really have a tough job. We were so tired when we got back in the car *L*!! And all we did was help. Of course I pretty much took step by step pictures throughout the day. You know me!

Here we are walking in OES this morning:



When we got to Mrs. Hightower's room we helped her get sack lunches situated and the drinks and helped the kids change into their super cute shirts they made for this special day!
Beautiful Heidi:


Look at Mr. Mom :-)!! He was such good help today.


They watched TV until time to go and put their chairs on their table so their room could be cleaned.



We followed the buses there along with the other parents. Kyle is so crazy!! He was being silly while enjoying his Raspberry filled donut *L*!! We arrive at our destination about 9:45ish this morning. The weather was PERFECT!! Not too hot... definitely not too hot. The wind was blowing, so their was a constant breeze.



The kiddos ate their lunches when we first got there. Seems early huh?? *L* it did to me :)!! But they are used to eating that early.... plus by then most of them were hungry.



Look at all these kindergarteners.... haha notice the man in red in the left picture? I had to get a picture of him in the middle of all those kids.



Heidi and her friend Abi:



HAHA she was in the middle of eating but I had to get a picture.



Here's Hank the Tank:

The classes all did their own thing... so we didn't get to hang out with everyone... which was fine, but I didn't get a lot of pictures of kids whose moms couldn't be there.

Look at this cute little piggy :

Isn't this field just beautiful????

This is the entire class minus Isabella... I think she had ran to the restroom.

There's Izzy on the left with Abbie Grace.... Heidi is in some kind of thought in the right picture :)!!


Aren't these lines so cute???


The first thing we did was rode the wagon (pulled by a tractor) to the pumpkin and sunflower patches. Lots of fun! I took one of Presley and Conner on the left as we were going and they were running *L*!






We were able to get out and pick out our own pumpkins! Thankfully when the adults paid to get in, we were able to get a sunflower and a pumpkin too. So we gave ours to Karter & Sophie.






Mrs. Hightower is SOOOOO sweet!!! We were so thankful that she let us go on the trip to help.


She was checking out Heidi's sunflower. It's almost as tall as she is *L*!


Oopsie... Heidi was admiring her flower when I snapped!

The joyful chaos of trying to get a class picture.....

Isn't it beautiful? Such a fun group!

Little Family time...


Heidi and some of her friends:


So glad he went....

Kyle was snapping a picture of me while I was snapping pictures.

They had animals under the barn. I wouldn't call it a petting zoo because they ask you not to touch most of them... but still the kids enjoyed it.



This baby was scratching his momma's back :)


Had to wash our hands after the barn tour... and of course Mrs. H is my kind of girl!!! She carried hand sanitizer everywhere we went today.



LOVE this picture of my sweetie and my baby girl:


We also did a Corn Maze. It was a lot of fun!! The kids REALLY enjoyed it. We each took groups of 4 through it. We did the "mini-maze" which is just a small maze... they had a regular size corn maze.. that would have been super cool.




The also had this cute train.... but it only runs on Saturdays.




After that, we went and learned about what makes some eggs a dark brown and some eggs white, how to pick apples from trees, how to dig for potatoes, and how to milk a cow.


Heidi was hanging her apple on the tree or getting it I guess in the 2nd picture:



Now she's getting an egg to put in the carton:


Isn't he so handsome :)??? I think he enjoyed it as much as I did.... really!



Now it was time to find the potatoes...



HAHA next was milking the cow.... this was just pure funny!! Enjoy the video too!





Of course Kyle had to get all up in it *L*!!








Heidi and Samaria were "driving" the truck *L*!



Resting... they were soooooo tired.




Here are some neat things that they have made with hay bells... of course it was incredibly hard to take the picture of the spider. I HATE Spiders. WITH A PASSION!!!!




The also have a barn well they sell odd and end things and have a concession stand.


Heidi Leigh and Presley Ann...


I accidentally took the picture on the left, but thought it was too cute to not add. Presley was waiting for Heidi to get out of the oh so nasty and germ infested Port a potty. GROSS!!!


Heidi and Mrs. Ellison ;-)



Kyle helping out again.... It's hard to see it, but in the up close bus picture you can see a little bit of Heidi's eyes about the 06.


Once we got back into town, we went to OES and made about 4 trips in and out of school toting pumpins and sunflowers. We went ahead and checked Heidi out... It was like 220 when we left and she gets out at 235. Anyway.... we got the babies from KW And went to Rancho Grande to eat. Kyle and I were hungry by that point.

Little Tiny is struggling with her pants. I can't seem to find any that fit her. Today she wore a size 6-9 month jean and of course they wouldn't stay up. I had to roll them, but then they are too short. She was standing beside me in the booth and I turned and looked and they actually fell to her ankles. CrAzY!



She made a new friend with the waiter :)!



Here are the beautiful SunFlowers that we picked..... soooo pretty!



Since we have been home, of course we have played and played outside. I have washed lots of clothes, and we have just really enjoyed each others company. God is so good! And even through all the chaos and madness, we know how blessed we are.

Here's me on the Big Wheel :)!!! It was a little difficult for me to drive it.

So yesterday was Camo Day at KW... Sophie didn't have any, so she just wore a green shirt... but Kman was able to. Cute too huh?


Heidi bug got her baton yesterday and Karter has thoroughly *L* enjoyed it. She is in the parade tomorrow and I am SUPER excited to watch her. She is also very excited which just isn't lioke her.


Anyway.... I'll miss blogging for a few days.... but I'll be back next week!! Try not to miss me :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment