Monday, October 3, 2011

Nice Weekend/ Bye Bye Ducks!!

Heidi's School Pictures came in today. They are soooo cute to me :)!! Kyle said she looks like a LSU fan! Whatev *L*! I actually teared up when I intially saw them. These are her FIRST school pictures. Our baby is in Kindergarten. HOW is she ALREADY taking Kindergarten school pictures? Oh my!! Anyway I had to share :)!!
So we had a great weekend. It started out pretty hilarious. When I got home from lunch Friday, Kyle and I spent a good bit of it looking for his cell phone. He couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't think about the last place he remembered it being. Anyway he said he really thought Jaycee ate it... yes you read that right.... The Dog ate his phone! I laughed sooo hard. I said that's like telling the teacher, "My Dog ate my homework".... "The Dog ate my cell phone". Funny thing is he honestly believed it *L*!! I didn't believe him so much because I knew how badly he wanted a new cell phone :)!! So we walked around the entire yard looking to see if she hopefully "Spit" it out. When you called it , it would go straight to voicemail. Not a good sign!

Anyway... he said, "Did you check the flower bed"? Well I had not walked all through it... and low and behold... he found it by a bush in the flower bed. And guess what.... THE DOG REALLY TRIED TO EAT IT!!! You can see perfect teeth marks and everything. SOOOO Kyro got his wish. He got a new phone Friday night. He LOVES it too! He has been on it non stop *L*!! Which he's always like that with the latest technology.

So check out his phone:


The kids of course decked out in their Bobcat stuff Friday!! Aren't they so cute :)??? Kman is one of a kind :)!!





Saturday morning we got up and ran to Andalusia to Maurice's and to the shoe store. I had a coupon that was expiring and Kyle wanted to look for Sperries. We both got happy :)!! I needed some new jeans bad. So I picked me up a couple pair of Silver Jeans they had on sale!

Here's my little man.... he LOVES to wear his Daddy's work hat. It always makes me smile to see it on him.


Sophie hanging out on our little shopping trip:
Saturday afternoon Heidi and Karter went to the Troy Football Game with my Dad and Yana! They had a blast :)!!! Here are some pictures of them at KyKy's:




I Love this picture of Dad and the kids. Sooo good!! Perfect timing with Kman smiling~!
Saturday evening Kyle and I went on a date :)!! It was really nice... just the 2 of us. Our double date couple canceled on us AGAIN!! We must not be much fun *L* Goofy maybe?!?!? LOL!

We really enjoyed our selves... we went to Outback, Eagle Eye... finally got some Toms :)!!, Target, and Kohls. I was looking for the girls some dresses to wear to church... I had no luck :(!! That was honestly the first time I had been in Target and been disappointed with their clothing selection for the kids. Oh and you are probably wondering where Sophie was... she stayed with Mom while we had a date night.
Sunday morning & night we had to keep 2 year olds at church. We always get such a blessing from it, but sometimes it's tiring. Yesterday afternoon Karter and I went to two different showers. Seemed like we ran all afternoon. The second one was at church and we just stayed there instead of coming back home and turning around and going right back.



Silly Sophie and Karter!!
Today was a nice day :)!!! We released the ducks back in their own "wilderness". Ha! We took them to Mrs. Suzanne's pond and joined them with her other ducks. The kids really enjoyed it!







Those other ducks came up to ours so fast.... *L* they had to check out the new kids on the block. Towards the end they were all starting to mingle together. Initially, they greeted them and then ours were off bby their selves.



I absolutely LOVE this picture of Kman :)!!!

Of course I had to feed them too :)!! Kyle got some quick shots while I was feeding them.








So after we released the ducks we went to McDonald's. MeMe met us there :)!!! It was a nice supper. Oh.... this is Opp's homecoming week. For those of you that don't know, that means dress up week at Kids World and walking outside and it looking like Christmas with all of the toilet paper in the trees.

Anyway.... hope you enjoyed the videos.

I am super tired! I started to blog last night and ended up curling up in the chair and going to sleep. Kyle carried me to the room *L*!! I was so tired. Same way tonight for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment