Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 4 Vacation- Animal Kindom

Well i think the above picture explains where we went on Day 4 pretty well *L*!! We had a great time at Animal Kingdom... just not long enough :( the park closed at 6:00. Kyle of course enjoyed it much better than Magic Kingdom.

HAHA I think I was telling the sweet foreign (No speak En-ga-lae *L*) lady how to work my camera and she was snapping the picture anyway *haha*!



Kman is ready for his adventure!!! (With his Sissy's sunglasses on)!!
Whoop Whoop look at Big Daddy pushing that stroller!!

We took this one here because you can see the Tree of Life in the background.
Here it is closer. It is hard to see all the animals on the tree, but there are all kinds of animals carved into the tree.

Where should we go first???


Well... Africa it is.... (everyone in the park it seemed had the same idea).It was neat because they made "Africa" really seem like you were in Africa as you were walking through the town.



First ride of the day.... Safari. OH MY GEEZ it took us about 1 1/2 hours to get through the line. It was BURNING slam up waiting... kids were getting cranky and antsy.. we both looked at one another and said we sure hope this was worth the wait.






Waiting..... and waiting....

Still waiting *L*.........








YAY!!! We finally made it. And I'll just say... it was totally worth every minute of the wait and every dime we paid to get in!

This is the front of the truck we rode.


Daddy gettin' all geared up.

We saw all sorts of animals. It honestly made us feel like we were on a real African Safari.


These Crocodiles were HUGE!



I took a picture of one of the buses that was ahead of us.... just to show you what the entire thing looked like.


HAHA This animal is that animal on the right... and I can't see the word under it *L*!



This is an actual Termite Hill! They were everywhere.



Sophie was all about it... and Karter man too. This is actually when we had a delay. A Giraffe stalled in the road in front of one of the trucks in front of us. Once the Giraffe moved, that truck actually stalled. We were able to take in the beauty for about 15 minutes in that one spot. In the mean time, Kman stood up and told me he had to tee tee and all of a sudden pee started trickling down his leg.... and of course the seat. So thankfully we were at a standstill and were able to change him.



Aren't they beautiful?


HAHA... I was taking a picture of one of the animals and Kyle snuck one in of me.




I took one of that tree. I forget what kind of tree it is, but it is an actual tree you'd find in Africa.







These are actual Ostrich eggs. I thought that was pretty neat.


After the Safari we went inside the Tree of Life to watch the Bugs Life show. Here's an upclose picture of part of the tree.

This was a 3D show.





The bug show was good, but scared the babies. They were both screaming and I was dying out laughing while holding them *L*! It got really dark in the room and there were noises and things that made you feel like bugs were all around you. Needless to say, they did NOT like it!

We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was okay, but we liked the Trex Cafe better.


It was still a VERY neat atmosphere. Our waitress was just not good at all. Notice the moving snake in the tree?


They had huge aquariums that you walked under to go to the eating part.



See the monkey on the elephant?







Karter got impatient for the food *L* so he decided to have him a plate full of goldfish *haha*!


The picture on the left shows a little of some of what you walk through as you enter to eat.

We also went to Dino Land. We were just running out of time :( So we didn't have a chance to do much in here.






I had several people tell us to be sure to watch the Nemo Musical. So we were sure to be at the theatre before 445. Sophie was SOOOO sleepy by this point... she ended up crashing right when it started.




It was soooo neat..... just the work and thought that went into it. The creativity was amazing.

The bird was HUGE that came in on the side of the stage. VERY life like.



This video shows a little bit of how it went...




Since the park closed at 6, we were rushed. We got out of Nemo about 530. There was a roller coaster that Heidi was big enough to ride on, so she and her Daddy went for it!! This is a picture of the babies waiting with me while they rode it.


Me and Kman playing with the camera :)!






As we were leaving the park, Kman out of the blue started asking me about his ducks... over and over and over... so I tried to get the conversation on Camera, but it didn't work out exactly like I had planned *L*!




We had someone take this of us as we were walking out.



This is a picture of the roller coaster they rode. It was inside a mountain.


Thankfully as we were about to turn our stroller in one of the sweet workers told us to stick around because they do a "goodbye" show right in front of us. So we had front row view! it was VERY neat.






Waiting for the tram.... and as you can see by the right picture, we were just about one of the last ones to leave.






Heidi bug doing her posing thing....


When we left... we were like... this is our last night here. Lets do something. The night is still young :)!! So we went back to Downtown Disney. I had someone tell me about some amazing apples there and I am soooo glad they did.



We found the "apple" store and Sophie and I very much enjoyed us an Apple Pie Apple!! Oh my gosh I can't even describe how good it tasted.





Just check out some of the options.... you could also create your own apple.






There was a little table right outside the shop, so we sat down for a long time and just let the kids play... and we just very much enjoyed the night.


God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with these three angels. I think I need to get this picture frames :)!
VERY rare candid shot!

I don't know if you have ever heard of this store, but Cindy bought us some things from here last year (online). We neither one knew they had an actual store... but SURPRISE!!!



A guy was taking some pictures of his children on this and Kyle offered to take the families picture, so in return he offered to take ours :)!!





Oh My little Diva..... posing, posing, posing.


We heard a song blaring, so we followed the trail and made our way to a dance off :)!! So glad we did. The kids had a ball and Kyle and I laughed harder than we had laughed all day watching it. I really hope you enjoy the videos.










It was a perfect way to end the night :)!!!

When we got back to Dale and Joanne's, she had gotten a new Tiger inflatable in the mail and had it on the front porch. I had to get a picture of it :)!



We slept in Wednesday and left around 920.






The ride home was eventful to say the least. We made a stop by Cracker Barrel in Tallahassee because well... that is just what we do when we are traveling *L*!! We had some adventure there... but I'll save the grossness on that story *L*!!

The kids did MUCH better on the ride home than they did on the ride going. We will NOT be traveling at night anymore... and may not by car *L*! I told him next time we went to Disney we were saving our money or sky miles and flying *haha*!


Kyle and I were being silly.... boredom maybe??? HA Who knows.




Enjoy my sweet kman's videos. This blog has taken me a while to put together (2 days actually) so I am sure there are a lot of rambling going on, but maybe you can put the pieces together.

I think Karter was saying, "Where's KyKy" in the first part of the first video.... I LOVE the Jesus Loves Me 2nd video.



I really think our children enjoyed our vacation and hopefully we made some memories. We hope to be able to take our children on a yearly vacation somewhere. Give them a little diversity to their lifestyles :)!!! See the rest of the world that's out there.... BUT tell them they can only live in Opp by me ;-)!!! JK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment