Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Day with The Colquett's

The past 2 days the girls have worked at "The Owl Toy Store" as they call it :)! Was a living room transformation.
I think I was cleaning the kitchen before church Wednesday afternoon , when I heard the beautiful sound of the children laughing their hearts out.  I had no clue what was so funny, but was certain I would find out soon enough.  I was absolutely right!!!  Instead of explaining what their laughter was about, just let me show you.......


My poor little man!  I quickly went back in time to when my step sisters & I would let Tyler play with barbies growing up and it would drive my Daddy nuts.  I laughed of course and had to get a picture, but then was like,  "Karter Man you have to get that off".  Heidi started calling him "Karly" and he was getting so mad....., "I AM NOT A GIRL" he would scream LOL! 

Sophie was supposed to have her 3 year check up yesterday, but they had to change, so we rode with Mom to her Chiropractic appointment. 

As we were getting ready, Sophie changed clothes an up-teen dozen times (which she does every day).  She came to my bathroom where I was getting ready and said, "I ready Mommy".... I had to take a picture to send to Momma....  Baby girl thought she was stylin' & profilin'.
After Moms appointment, we went to Taco Bell, Burke's Outlet, and The Tractor Supply.  You would have thought my kids never get out of the house.  They were squeaking every toy they could find, Sophie was going through the clothes racks at Burke's.... and then while in Tractor Supply, Heidi and I were on an aisle over from the babies and heard, "YEE-HAW...... GITTY UP HORSEY.... YEE-HAW".  We looked at each other and knew we better check it out.  Sophie had this box on the ground, riding it like a horse.  In her little imaginative mind it was a real horse at the time.  So convincing of the fun that it was that Heidi had to join her and then the box collapsed.  That was my queue that it was time to go to the car LOL! 
As you can see, Kman is just minding his own business LOL..... checking out all the tractors.
Karter wanted to spend the night with Babee, so I let him :-)!  Almost as soon as they left, Sophie crashed.  I had to take a picture of how sweet she can sometimes be.  She has to lay on my arm most nights, but last night she held my hand too :). 
When Babee and Karter Man got to her house, The Messers had brought by lots of toys that Hank had outgrown.  She sent me this picture, and I still cannot NOT smile when I look at it.  Look at his face.  SO much excitement. 
 He was here bright and early this morning :).  Mom dropped him off on her way to work.

Had to share our Shark Week pics from one night this week.  We are all so intrigued by it that I'm not real sure what we will do next week when it isn't on. 


Heidi says she is NEVER getting in the ocean again LOL! 
And last but not least, I mentioned in a previous post that I started Crossfit.  I am so addicted.  I LOVE it.  I am soooo sore.  But soreness is a good thing Mom and I decided :)!  NO PAIN, NO GAIN!  Yesterday morning after class, I got home and everyone was still asleep.  I got a shower and was able to do my quiet time before anyone woke up.  It was so nice.  I'm gonna love it when school starts back and I will have all that time in the mornings.  Might even have time to cook breakfast hehe. 

Hope you all have a happy Friday & wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment