Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tent Fun, Dentist w/ 3 Kids Alone, & Back to School Swim Party

 Sunday was a pretty relaxing afternoon.  After church and lunch, the kiddos built this awesome tent as they called it.  I still had a table set up from Kayla's baby shower (pics to come), so they used it to connect to their little tent.

My head hurt pretty bad for a few days *boo*... so after getting the kitchen all cleaned up and animals cared for, we all "chillaxed" and the babies fell asleep.  How stinking sweet is this picture??
 Sunday morning and night Tyler and I had child care.  Sunday night was extra slim for some reason, so we had some down time.  The room we were in had this gorgeous orange wall and Heidi matched it perfectly.  KyKy captured this AWESOME shot of her!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
 Of course Little Tiny had to get hers too, but he convinced her to get in front of the blue wall with the flowers LOL....
 All three kiddos had a dentist appointment Monday afternoon.  I always loved when my brother, my Dad, & I went together for our appointments, so I make sure they keep my three kiddos' together.  This was Sophie's 1st "official" visit.  She has been before to get the stains removed, but not for like an official "visit".

I will be crazy if I don't admit that I was a little nervous/felt a little crazy taking them by myself.  BUT they did PERFECT!!!  They were so good.  All 3 even got Xrays.  We were there about 1 1/2 hours, so towards the end they just got a little ancy (sp? I can't seem to find this word on spell check).

Before we went, I had to send this picture to my friend, Kayla.  She and her hubby (Tadpole Sophie calls him) picked her up this adorable dress, so had to show her that it fit perfectly.   
 Geez how could I forget to mention before the dentist trip we had to go by for me to pay my gym membership :)))!!! I officially started Crossfit yesterday morning and I absolutely am IN LOVE!!!  I wish it was everyday.  Boy am I paying for it today though.  My legs are pure tender to the touch.

After we left the gym, we went to get my oil changed and tires rotated.  The kids did GREAT while we waited.

As we were running out the door to get our day started, I just happened to go to the passenger side of the car for something and noticed this gem tied to the door handle LOL! Karter immediately started smiling.  He was so proud of his work LOL.....
 The kiddos playing at the dentist before being called back:

 Heidi went first... and of course there was an argument with the babies on who would be 2nd.  Everything is a competition! 

 Mrs. Beverly was demonstrating how the suction tool suctions the water out of their mouths.  She squirted some in Heidi's hand and showed them.  They were amazed LOL.
 Karter man won!! He got to go 2nd since he was 2nd born hehe.




 Sophie was a hoot of course.  Heidi got strawberry flavored paste, Karter got watermelon, and Sophie was all about the strawberry flavor until she heard there was birthday cake LOL! 
 She did fluoride on the babies teeth together.  It was so funny.  Apparently it tastes terrible LOL! So check out the video.
 They were so good at the dentist, so I promised them an icee at Walmart.  We had to go buy school supplies.
 Yesterday was a pretty chilled day for Papa's birthday and then last night was Heidi's annual Back to School swimming party.  I asked her if she minded if the babies went because they were really wanting to go, and her sweet self of course said she didn't mind.  They were very good and had a great time.  It was a short party because a thunderstorm rolled in.

 Hard to tell but the head closest to the back with the braid was Sophie.... she was enjoying "keeping up" with the big girls.
 She kept telling me to take a picture of her when she jumped in... so this was the best I could get LOL and you can't even see her face:


 Hard to believe we have 2nd graders.... WOW!  Sara Catherine is still just as much a part of "our group", so although she is in 1st grade, she will forever be a friend. 
 After the party, we headed home and hurried with a shower before the big storm came.  It was lightening which is why they had to get out of the pool.  Of course everyone knows this week is SHARK WEEK!!!  So we did our devotion, brushed our teeth and then snuggled to watch it together.

We always all 4 snuggle in the recliner and y'all know I "rock" them everynight to sleep.  Well I guess they were just extra tired last night.  Heidi fell asleep first.  Then Sophie finally did after whining for a while.  Karter was apparently bothering them bad and he and Heidi bumped heads which made Heidi extra mad and then "woke" Sophie up.  She was mad at THE WORLD because she was woken up.... soooo had to get this short video.  I couldn't do anything but laugh at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment