Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nifty Nifty Daddy Is 50!!!

 The top video is so cool to me.  Drew has the Life Proof case, so he is able to video under water. 

 My sweet Daddiro turned 50 today!!  Fifty years YOUNG that is :)))!!!  He really is in better shape than a lot of guys my age.

Saturday we had a "grillin' & chillin' " poolside party.  I say for his birthday :).... he says Not LOL!  We had a great time just hanging out and fellow shipping :)!!


 Oki & Heidi girl :) SO sweet!
 Frazier Man
 Zach & Kayleigh... I never could get her when she turned around :)
 The grill master himself.....

 Handsome boys.... Frazier and Luke Rylan...

 Mallory enjoyed the show :)...
 Aunt Charlotte and Kayleigh...


 After a lot of the guests left, Bryce was able to go for a swim :)....

 

 Frazier jumping in....
 Sophie's turn....
 This morning we enjoyed a Birthday Breakfast at Docs with the Birthday Boy :)...

Daddy,

Fifty used to sound so old to me when I was little, but now I realize it isn't.  You are definitely 50 years young.  You are by far the best Daddy any girl could ask for.  And without a doubt, the best Papa ever!  We love when you are home and getting to spend time with you.  Thank you for all you do and have done.  Thank you for being such a Godly man and Godly influence in my life.  I love you like a fat kid loves cake :)!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD/PAPA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment