Friday, August 30, 2013

Playtime, Dentist, BEST Book EVER, Go Bobcats!

 Wednesday Dad suggested maybe that we get Oki after school and let the kiddos swim before church.  Such a sweet Papa :)!  The babies had to get some Sugar Bugs fixed at the dentist, so he picked them up for us and they swam until we got there.
 The babies did so good getting their Sugar Bugs fixed.  BTW Yes they really do call them that.  They are like pre-cavities.  So they "fix" them before they become an actual cavity.  Crazy Kyle is like..."Why do they have to do that if those teeth are going to fall out anyway?" HEHE!
 I didn't get any pictures of Sophie getting hers done, but Kyro got these of Kman.

Bless him... see how straight and stiff his arms were? Like he was afraid to move.
 Okay.... most of you know for a month now I have been doing Crossfit twice a week.  I really wish it was more a week than that, but hey I'll take what I can get.  Anyway,  a lot of the women in there wear the Polar Heart Rate Monitors and I think they are so cool.  Since my Dad is in very good shape and sticks with it, I bought him one for his birthday.  He let me try it out for yesterdays class :).... here were the results...
Neat right???
 So I do believe Kyle and I will be making our own purchase of one very soon :)!

I saw this and busted out laughing!! This is sooo me!
 Okay and on to the best book EVER!! Well besides the B-I-B-L-E of course!!!! Is Tony Evans', Kindgom Woman!!!!  I started reading it in the car line when school started and I just about can hardly wait each day for the car line so that I can read.  If you are asking why I don't read it at home, it is because I don't generally slow down to read.  I do my Bible study during nap time and that's my slow down time. I highly recommend every woman reading this post to order this book.  I  have wrote and underlined so much in here.  Almost every page probably.  I promise you won't be sorry if you get it.
 YAY!!! Today officially starts The Colquett's "wear bobcat colors on Fridays".  I forgot last week since it was the jamboree.... so that doesn't count hehe.  Heidi's sweet Babee made her this cute outfit, so we had to get a picture to send to her. 

Oh and my little shoe Diva wouldn't wear tennis shoes with it because "they didn't match"! BOY OH BOY!



So now I am on a mission to figure out what shoes Heidi wore last year with her cheer suits.  Seems that all the pictures I find of her last year in her cheer suit cuts her feet off.  I know she didn't have keds & she didn't wear her current tennis shoes because she got those at Christmas.  So any of my great memory friends that knows or has a snap shot, please send my way LOL!  

I will end with a little Sohie video to show her randomness.  She makes up songs most every day and just sings her heart out.  At the end she sings about Mollie Mae which should join the World next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment