Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Friends Annual Beach Trip

 Before Kindergarten started, we began an annual "Little Friends Beach Trip" just as something fun for the girls to do before school started.  I have always been working when they went, but I would let Heidi go and the other moms would watch her.  VERY thankful I was able to go this year to see what it was all about ;-)!  

We went the end of July, but I am just now remembering to post :/!  Forgive me :)!

I forget how many went, but they all had a ball.  When we first got there the weather was not real promising.  A quick shower came and it was absolutely gorgeous the rest of the day.












We had to send a picture to Daddy and the babies back home :)!


Our ring leader... Jenn... hehe... was making sure the girls were ready for group pics!
 



Something about the lighting in this one makes it my favorite!






 We left the beach mid afternoon and headed to a friends beach house to let the girls swim before getting ready for dinner.  Of course we had more group pictures there :)....




Sweet Memories in the making.....
 We enjoyed a fabulous supper at The Back Porch before heading home :).... we had a tired group of girls... and Moms hehe.
Madelyn & Reese




The girls made us do a silly face LOL!
 If Apple saw this next picture, they would be proud at the money they have made.... all on ipods...


We got home pretty late, but it was well worth it.  Glad I was able to be a part of it :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment