Monday, August 19, 2013

Before Summer Ends, Soph's 1st Wedding, & A Few Other Random

I started this blog last week sometime, but with Revival going on, I never did finish it. 

I am usually a woman of pictures :)!! If you text me and say.... "What y'all doing?" I generally respond with pictures :)!!  This was the case of the next few pictures to my dad.





These 2 are such BFFs!  Thankful for the 14 month difference now.
While monitoring Heidi's iPod, I usually check instagram to see about friend requests, and her pictures.  Found these selfies and they of course made me smile:






Obviously you can tell we were grocery shopping!

This was funny..... she didn't even know the sign above her said 2 for $9.  I told her she was worth more than that LOL!
A couple weekends ago we had a Sunday School Social.  I got a few snap shots of Karter doing the slip n slide.  Heidi done it until ants ate her up....


And then they were playing with jump ropes inside after we all ate and somehow a jump rope slung around and "whipped" Karter's back.  OUCH!!
This was the next day at church :)!! MeMe bought the girls' dresses.  Absolutely love them!


Is this not absolutely adorable?
 Of course like  most of the summer days this year, it has rained and rained and rained and rained.  Thankfully one of the days there was no lightening or thunder.... so the kiddos got to play in the rain.




They LOVE the Roller Racer!

Is the amount of water not just insane? 


 Obviously we have had to spend a lot of time inside.  Some of the kiddos' entertainment is they video themselves with the ipad.  Pretty funny stuff to me I must say.  So thought I would share one of the videos with  you.



The last day of summer we went swimming.... although it was super cloudy.
Gorgeous Soph!!

 Sophie was in her very 1st wedding Saturday.  It was kind of hectic for me just running from here to there with the kids, & having plans, & canceling plans because of pictures, etc.  But overall it was a nice wedding weekend.  

Friday night we had rehearsal.  Sophie did really really well.


Right when she got down the aisle, she tripped over her basket. See her foot in it?



Chayson wasn't going fast enough, so she passed him.
 She had to be at church Saturday at noon for pictures.  She was SOOO good and sweet while I curled her hair.  She absolutely LOVED it!



 While waiting to take the pictures, she enjoyed snacking on some chicken with the bridal party.



The beautiful bride, Allison.  (See how good Sophie did)



 While we were doing wedding pictures, Heidi & Babee chillaxed and got a pedicure! I was super jealous.  We were planning to get one before school started.
 And the final downfall to the wedding :(.... about 10 minutes before time for the wedding to start, I was touching up Sophie's hair.  I was almost finished and someone walked in the room and said something and she jerked her head and when she did I burnt her with the curling iron :(((!!! I felt SOOOOO bad!  She was such a trooper.  She barely cried, just buried her head in me.  I immediately put ice on it, but it still hurt I know.  So that put her in a funk before walking out.

 The wedding director walked her half way down the aisle and when she saw me she ran.  I am confident she would have done it had she not got burnt.  As Heidi told me, "Well it is all your fault mommy". Nice huh?





Karter said he wanted to wear his tie so he could dance with Sophie at the wedding :)



1 of the many times the girls made him mad about something.  So he is walking off pouting.

Sweet Sisters
 Okay, so I had to take these next several pictures at church Sunday.  Sophie generally ignores Max because she knows he wants her.  Well Sunday she decided to play with him and it was definitely a picture worthy moment.



 Sophie went for her 3 yr check up a few weeks ago.  She was 3 ft 1 in tall and weighed 28 pounds.  Moving on up!!  She is now in the 15% on weight and 30% on height.  Whoop Whoop!

 Okay, so one day last week I went outside and found a pretty large scratch on my car.  I sorta blamed the cats because the kids of course wouldn't admit.  Well, yesterday I walked outside to find my car all tied up by the Karter Man!!! So I am now thinking he possibly was trying something last week and ended up scratching it.  Guess I'll never really know.
 Yesterday dance started.  Sophie was BEYOND excited!!! She absolutely loved it.  Most of Heidi's friends swapped to Enterprise Dance, so she wasn't loving it as much.  Thankfully her cousin, Shelly Kate, is in there with her, but that's the only person she knows.





Miss Katie & Soph


Kman had to get his made too :)

 Kay, I haven't asked for permission but I hope you don't mind me sharing.  She texted me yesterday and I have laughed TOO many times thinking about it.  Brayden insists he is marrying Sophie.  He always has.  So Kayla purposely didn't tell him that Sophie was in the wedding Saturday because she knew he would get upset.  So anyway.... read this..... I can just hear him whining about it.
Funny Funny stuff to me!
 Yesterday was so rushed because we had dance right after school, but once we got home and settled, I was able to look at all of Heidi's papers.  She made a Back to School book that just kind of told about herself.  I took a picture of a couple pages to show you.


To translate: "My hero is My dad because I like to help him and he helps me when I am sick". 
 I couldn't help but laugh about the hero one.  Mom was here and we both started laughing.  I am like.... I am with them 24/7 and he STILL is the hero!!! LOL!  I thought it was very sweet though. 

We spent a lot of time outside once we finally got home.  Babee and Heidi had bought the chickens some worms to snack on, so I videoed them feeding them.
 This morning was Crossfit!! LOVE that class.  Usually the kids are still asleep when I get home, but this morning they were awake.  And I'm talking at like 5:55.  You know it is a ripple effect.  When one wakes, he or she wakes all the others.  SO they were in the bed with KyKy.  Not only that, our Carbon Monoxide Detector decided that it needed new batters, so it was beeping along with crying children.  I got the kiddos calmed down and FINALLY figured out how to get the crazy thing off to even change the battery. 
 Needless to say, we had plenty of time before school started to do whatever. 

KyKy rode with us to school :))) So had to get a Day 2 shot of the two of them. 
Best Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment