Wednesday, October 2, 2013

1st Soccer Game & Leaders of Tomorrow

 Last night was Kman's first soccer game.  He had SO much fun!! I spend most of the time laughing because they are all so cute to me.  He doesn't pay attention much... mostly running while staring at us and waving haha! 

 Tad was able to come watch Brayden, but since Kayla was still in the hospital, I told her I would take lots of pictures to email to her :)!! So I did just that.

 Bless him.  His shirt was a mile too long.  I tried tucking it in before we left the house, but it looked girlie to me..... so I un-tucked it.  Then we got to the game and majority of the boys had theirs tucked in, so I tucked it in again.  (Although it didn't stay in long).

 Pretty girls :)!!!

Time out/ pep talk :)

See how he is smiling so big? He smiles almost the entire time he is running.

Love this picture Yana got on her phone!
See how long his shirt is? His shorts have disappeared LOL!


Soph checking everybody out.

 He was so cute.  I was zoomed in on him and could read his lips.  He was telling her, "that's my........." and going down the line with everyone that came to watch.  It was so cute.




 And since Sophie can't play soccer yet, she gets bored VERY easy.  So she would rather play in the ball field behind us.
 
 So I would say the 1st game was a huge success.  They had lots of fun and that is really what matters at this point. 

Okay, so yesterday was Kick off Yearbook Sales & the students were supposed to dress up as whatever they wanted to be when they grew up.  Heidi of course didn't want to dress up.  Too shy! All of a sudden Monday afternoon she decided she wanted to dress up!  She said she really wanted to be a Vet when she grows up, but wanted to dress up like a Fashion Model. 

So here is what we got.... :)....



She was HILARIOUS watching walk into the school in those heels.  Tyler and I laughed our heads off watching her.  (Don't worry... she had extra shoes in her backpack & I am sure it didn't take her long to change them out).

No comments:

Post a Comment