Sunday, October 27, 2013

Too Much Fun in a Few Days :)

 So y'all know our chickens are just as much family as any of our other pets.  They are always making me laugh.  Y'all know my sappy story about getting rid of the roosters and getting more hens.  Well ever since they had to catch them to see, they are being "hard headed" and won't come to me like they used to.  Or didn't.  They have the past two days and I love it.  Anyway, last Wednesday night before church I was hoping they were back in the pen and asleep for the night.  Not quite!  I could not find Libby & Ginger anywhere.  FINALLY after walking and calling they made a noise... and I found them asleep on top of the boat.  Silly birds!  So I had to carry them to their pen. 

They even like the cat food hahahaha!
Thursday he took a JACK HAMMER :) (Friday he wore a Jersey)
COMMERCIAL BREAK: I am in  my bed writing this and as I was typing, I saw a big spider crawling across my bed.  Holy smokes! My heart is still beating 90 to nothing.  I cannot help but wonder where it came in at and if there are more.  I jumped up.  Couldn't find any thing to smash it with.  Dropped the computer on the floor.  The actually "computer" part on the bottom popped off.  BUT I grabbed my flip flop and smushed it.  Thankfully the computer works and I didn't damage it and I feel like little legs are crawling all over me.  WHOA NELLY! Might not sleep a wink. UGH!  What if I had of been asleep?  Or had the lamp off?  eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

ANYWHO..... I FINALLY dressed up Sophie's lamp.  I am soooo tickled over the finished product.  I just took some lace and hot glued it around the shade.
Friday afternoon we went to see the Scarecrows in the park with The Carnley bunch :)! 

This is still the funniest thing to me.  See the duck string Sophie is pulling?  Stella Kayte was looking at it saying how she used to have one like that.  Well Valerie said "yea she did.  It was monogrammed... I took it to the Christian Center".... BAAAHAAA..... then the duck turned and low and behold.... it was hers!!!  How funny is that???



Sophie said this one looked like Babee hehe!!  Ole Dolly!


Dirt Angel fun!!

 Friday night we ate supper at Moms and the girls ended up spending the night.  Kman was my little snuggle buddy :)!!  We slept so good.  We got up Saturday morning and headed to Opp Fest & Met the Tisdale's.   



Babee and the girls got there a little later :).....

I used all my cash on the inflatables and after standing in 2 different lines to get lunch and them not taking debit cards, we left and went to Burger King.  Sophie's imagination is constantly running!  She loves to watch rodeos on TV, so she easily sees something as a horse.  She was embarrassing Heidi so bad.

I really, really wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch Saturday afternoon.  Most of them close before Halloween, so I knew that was my only chance.  Everyone was busy, so I put my brave face on and took them by myself.  We went to a new one this year and will definitely go again.  As I was getting the kiddos out of the car, Heidi spotted Amanda and her mom pulling up.  Next thing we knew they told us their entire church was there.  What were the odds?  Such a nice surprise :)!!
There really is no telling how many times they did this slide.

Pigs and bunny rabbits.... right up the girls' allies. 


Pony Rides....

Cloud jumping I think it is called....

Cow Train....

Heidi's favorite was playing in all the corn :)...

Hay ride.... Kman didn't want his picture, so I was tickling him to try to get him to look.




The amount of activities for the kids to do was unbelievable.  Best part was paying 1 price and them doing it all.  Where we used to go you had to pay for each activity.  We could have stayed here all day.  It was really a lot of fun.
Before we left we had to do the corn maze.  MISTAKE!!  Us and everybody else and their brother was in it and we were all lost.  We walked so much through it that my feet really started hurting.  Sophie's too so I had to carry her the last part. 

Let me translate the video: "We not get out of here..... we should not come in here". 

When we left the Pumpkin Patch we met mom in Dothan and ate supper.  And then I braved a Target trip with the three amigos. 

This Momma definitely deserved a Starbucks :)!! Plus I needed the energy to drive back home. 
Like all the cups haha?  I cannot stand wasting drink.  Karter drinks so much that he could care less if it is flat.  So I usually just put them in the fridge and then give them to him the next day.  I have to be resourceful haha!

The kids were so good this afternoon.  They played and played and played.  All afternoon!! They were so good that I didn't even make them take naps :)!!  Oh and played outside that is.  We had such a good day.  Tonight at church I didn't realize Sophie was going to have to come to "big church" with us until her teacher brought her before service started.  Karter usually does a pretty good job at sitting still during service, but not so much tonight.  He and Sophie got the spray when we got home because they were so distracting for me and everyone around them.  Anyway, Karter made a balloon person in class.  Well Sophie noticed it about 1/2 way through the service.  I had just gotten out of my mouth, "do not pop it".  What does she do??? POPS IT!!!  Popping a balloon unexpectedly in a church in 2013 is not a good thing.  Heidi started laughing.  Scared those around us.  And I was wanting to crawl in the floor.  Sounded like gun fire.  NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER dull with her around.  EVER! 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :)!!!

Love,
Toyia

No comments:

Post a Comment