Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hunting, Showers, Letters, Soccer

Sophie is sitting with me while I blog and she saw this picture and said, "That was so yummy Mommy"!
Kyle had to go to Houston last week for work, so we hung out at Moms & she made this really cute, easy, and good Crescent Dogs.  You take a hotdog wiener, cut it.  Then place a slice of cheese in the middle and wrap a crescent roll around it.  I don't even like hotdogs, but I liked that. 

Last week's letter was "B"! He took a Bat, Balloon, Brick, and I have gone blank on others.  Kyle seriously is creative!


Heidi making her sunflower at school :)!!
So guess what..... turns out we ended up with 3 Roosters.  Thankfully we found good homes for them and got 3 more Hens.  They are so friendly.  Only 2 days younger than the ones we have.  Kyle was in the pen and bent down to do something and this one jumped on his back.  He couldn't believe she stayed on his back for him to walk to show me. 


Our Little Vet was in love immediately!
This week is the letter J.  Kyle has to be different.  Monday we were rushed, so grabbed a J=Jacket.

Tuesday was a Jar
And today was a Jet Ski :)!!! Tomorrow is pretty creative I shall say :)!! You'll have to wait and see.
Friday night when I got finished decorating for Jamie Leigh's Holiday Shower, I met the Fam Jam to eat.  When I saw Sophie's hair, I couldn't help but laugh.  She wanted 3 braids, so that's exactly what Kyle gave her :)!! I told him I was just impressed he could braid haha!
I kept trying to get a picture of the trio.
Kman and Uncle Randy getting some Doves
Karter's first Dove Shoot! Kyle said he had a blast.




Proud Boys!
One tired little man. 
Jamie's Holiday Shower





Loved the Petifore's showing the different Holidays
Beautiful Bride to Be
Neat idea thanks to Pinterest :)!
Pure Handsomeness :)!!  He wanted to wear his Bow Tie to church Sunday :)!
Words cannot express how much these 3 mean to me. 
Got Soccer pics last night :)!! Cannot believe how big he is getting! SLOW DOWN TIME!!!  (& since blogger isn't cooperating or letting me go down any to type except in "Captions"... I must leave you here)

No comments:

Post a Comment