Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little This.... Little That....

Saw this and thought it couldn't be truer.... love it.
 Last Monday school was out for King/Lee Holiday.... my friend Meredith and her family was in town :) So we met she and the kiddos at the park.  Had a great time.



Sophie & Kaidi

Kaidi, Karter, Sophie, & Atlas
One of Heidi's writing assignments that I thought was a good story :)! Amazing things that stick in their mind that you don't realize.
 Okay.... and y'all know Kyle is the "homemade biscuit King"..... he is always on me about watching how he does it so that I can master it... well I don't generally pay attention... and maybe I should haha....
They were so sticky that I couldn't separate into cute biscuits.... so put all together and then cut. Not enough flour Kyro said :)!

Finished product was pretty tasty!
Soaking their feet here
 I got a cute bucket for Christmas that said "Mistletoes" on it and was full of pedicure stuff.  So we got it out and I gave them each pedis :).

My birthday note from Heidi :)!

Little Tiny ran fever last Wednesday.  All day... and then it miraculously went away.  She had one here and was snoozing away.... loved how her  hands were.

When she got better she could hardly wait to go to Papa & Nana's.... she was helping him make mexican cornbread :)!

Aren't big boxes always fun?

Kman loves racing on the wii at Dad & Yana's.... sometimes he will let me race too hehe!

Give this kid an excavator or crane and he is happy as can be...

2 babies were "looking for treasure" they said... Heidi was getting some bike lessons in :)!

Heidi & I Sunday afternoon leaving Michelle's 30th bday party...

S this week :)!! So he took Sister Sophie....

Sweet Gmama actually wore the ring and ate it haha!

hehe!!! Love snap chat!

We got Oki from school yesterday and took to her mom :)!! We were stopped here waiting for a train to go by... so saw a photo opportunity.

Just found out that we got a snow day.... hehe!!!

Ice cream yesterday after dance and today no school because of icy road conditions.

And this is soooo funny to me.  SUCH a South Alabama thing!!!  Saw it on facebook and had to share :)!!
Happy Tuesday everyone!!! Enjoy the snow that may come :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment