Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Looking Back on 2013...

 Wow... 2013 is already over.  Amazing.  Today starts our blank page to begin our 2014 journal.  With each year, our family seems to grow older and closer.  It amazes me how much children change from year to year. 

I love all the Flip-a-grams people have been posting, but they go so blooming fast that you can't even see the pictures really.  So I thought this would be a nice slow way to reflect on the year. 




 We went to a couple rodeos....

My beautiful cousin, Brandi, got married

Celebrated another year of life with my beautiful Grandmother
Loved every second I got to spend with these three.


Re-did Sophie's room
A little fishing....

Re-did Kman's room (Heidi's was in 2012)

Easter 2013
 Kman turned 4....

Dance Recital


Field trip to end 1st grade
 Heidi turned 7....

Bill Engvall with The Tisdales

Fed the homeless....

D-Dault graduated High School
 VBS 2013

 Summertime fun before the BIG rain came.  It literally rained majority of the summer.

Sophie's swimming lessons

Gantt fun

Monster's University
June 24th Celebration

Was VERY close to being in a seriously terrible accident!
 Sophie turned 3....


Little Friends Annual Beach Trip
Summer rain made it hard to do anything

Hosted Kayla's baby shower



Hard for me to believe she has finished 1/2 of her 2nd grade school year.
Kyle and I celebrated our 9th anniversary

Sophie was in her 1st wedding

Enjoying the last few days before Kman started preschool.
 Many dentist trips in 2013....



Dance started...
Fun day at MeMe's


It was so hard losing my very best friend for many years in High school... Danielle.  July 3rd.  I visit her grave almost every Monday and one Monday her mom had wrote this on the.... still fresh dirt. 
Went to lots of football games
Reveal party for Jon Wesley & Leigh Ann

 Kman was excited about preschool until it was time for me to leave....

Sophie and her bff

Another Rodeo

Kman's 1st time playing soccer...

Mollie Mae Tisdale joined the world!

 Silly Uncle KyKy....
 Help to host my cousin Jamie's Holiday shower....

The girls are in love with Mollie Mae.

Heidi had a Little Friends Tea Party

We surprised the guys with a 30th birthday party

Karter's handsome 1st school pics

I took the kiddos to a pumpkin patch

Halloween 2013: Fireman, Snow Princess, & Garden Fairy

Jamie Leigh got married...
Fall Festival at school

 Shoe box packing party at church....
 Tennessee Family Vacation.....

 Thanksgiving 2013

Polar Express fun!

Heidi wrote and gave Santa a letter asking him to come back to her house when her Daddy got home :)!

Heidi became Nana's Auburn girl!
It was Christmas before we knew it.

I took the kids on The Christmas Express.... we just rode around town and looked at Christmas lights :)!

Heidi was in the Opp and Andalusia Christmas parade.
Kyle & I made new Christmas yard decor.

80 stockings hung at Grandmama's Christmas this year.

Little Friends Christmas Party
 Christmas 2013

Last Sunday of 2013


I love looking back at pictures.  I am so thankful I have stuck to my guns and take just as many as I did the day Heidi was born.  Looking forward to 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment