Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throw Back Thursday to 1980s....

 I was so surprised this week when an old family friend dropped by and brought some old pictures of me they had.  I enjoyed looking at them so much. 












Daddy & Me

Mama & Me

My friend, Chasity, & Me


Daddy again...


This one reminds me of Heidi now...

Mama again...


One of my birthday parties

Cousin Levi :)
 Funny thing about him dropping those pictures off is last week I had started going through different drawers and trying to organize and throw away what we no longer needed and such... and came across LOTS of old pictures of Heidi. 

Grandmama also has a picture slide show that goes on her computer... so got some from there... 
Baby Soph

I remember this like it was yesterday.... we were at Sams :)

I mean how sweet..... and precious... at Kids World playing

The sweetest baby girl....

 Lots of Amanda :)..... she loved her Manda...

Grandmama & Heidi

Sophie actually wore that sweatshirt just the other day.

Heidi's 1st Bahamas trip


When she got her ears pierced....

Her 2nd Halloween

She was a HUGE Mama's girl

Shelly Kate got her ears pierced at the same time.

Hank & Heidi
Shelly Kate & Heidi

Heidi had tear duct surgery at 9 months... so her eyes in most of her baby pictures are real glassy and runny.

Tea Party with Uncle KyKy

Hank & Heidi


Such a good uncle



 

Hank & Heidi
KyKy, Heidi & Hank at 1 of the Messer boys' ballgames


 Pictures are so fun to me... and so full of memory triggers.  I remember when I had Heidi that several people told me I wouldn't take as many pictures of children I had after her, I am proud to say I have very much proved them wrong :)!! The only problem is that "back then" I  had a "regular" camera, so I had to get each film roll developed in order to see what was on them.  Now of course I have a digital camera, so I am WAYYY behind on developing the pictures.  I really need to do that. 








No comments:

Post a Comment