Friday, April 25, 2014

Preschool Zoo Trip

 This week was the letter Z at preschool and the preschool class always goes to the Zoo the week of letter Z.  That's exactly where we went yesterday.  We all piled up in vehicles and followed one another to The Montgomery Zoo.  We had a WONDERFUL time. 

I spent most of my time trying to keep up with Karter.  I was very thankful he was excited and not wanting to hang on me, but I'm just not as fast as him (haha).  He ran almost the entire day.  Had to be at the front of the line. 

Yesterday morning before we left for school Heidi and Karter had a photo shoot with my camera :)....




My handsome Kyle Junior


Kman, Mason, & Jax were studying the map

 They were studying the turtles.  The turtles were putting a show on for us.  Check this one out......
It was balancing on its shell and hanging it's arms and legs out.  It had that one leg down, and then we watched as it lifted it in the air too.
 The brightness of this one makes it hard to see, but it had it's back leg all stretched out....


This monkey was CHILLIN'!!

Kman didn't get too far from Ms. Becky.

Hiding behind Jackson for some reason.... probably from the camera (haha).

Calen, Matthew, Jackson, and Karter

He was intrigued by the Eagle. (Secretly yelling "War Eagle" maybe??? JK KYLE)


Preschool Class of 2014 *sniff sniff*
 Those of you that know Karter know that he has to stay hydrated.  He is constantly drinking and peeing.  No telling how many sips of water he got yesterday. 




 They got to play on the playground for a little while......


In line for more water.....

Telling stories while waiting for the train to come back around....

Train ride fun!

 They all had a snack before heading home :).....

 It really is great to be a part of a wonderful preschool program.  Everyone is so close and works together so well.  I am very thankful Karter has had a wonderful year at BKK.  Hard to believe that in less than a month he will graduate from preschool. 

Soph hung out with KyKy and Babee and then on his way to work he took Soph to play at The Tisdales until we got back.  She had a ball!!!
This cracked me up! 
 .... and Amanda got Heidi bug for me :).....
 I left Karter Man help me drive down Tad & Kayla's dirt road. 
I am so thankful that I was able to go and spend the day with Karter.  Being able to enjoy all of these moments with my children are priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment