Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bubbles, Hail, Japanese, & More

Hard to believe our little man will be graduating preschool in less than 1 week. 

 Some of these next few are from before Kyle came home from work.  A lot of times when Soph and I go to the grocery store, we go in the mornings and eat breakfast :).... she LOVES IGA's chicken biscuit.
 OK.... now for you southerners, this will blow your socks off like it did mine.  Heidi just randomly decided that she wanted to be a Vegetarian.  I was like WHAT???

Like:
(1) WHY?
(2) What even made you think of that?

She never would tell me what made her want to try it, she just said, "I just want to".  So, I let her try it.  I knew it wouldn't last long, but for that ONE day she was VERY careful not to eat any meat.  I even had to pull the pepperonis off of her homemade pizza that night.  I was glad it didn't last more than a day :)!! We some meat eatin' folks!
 Most of our dance afternoons ended with supper at Sonic.  Just kind of our weekly tradition.  They love to sit outside at Sonic and watch everything :)....

Ummmm and yes that would be Sophie....
 That evening when we got home, we stayed outside until almost dark.  The kiddos all blew bubbles.... without fighting might I add :)..... So it was definitely a candid moment.




Also, before Kyle got home we had the HUGE storm that came through.  I think I mentioned it in a different post where we were up all night with tornado warnings.  Anyway, the next morning we had marble size hail.....


Kyle came home on Heidi's birthday, so the day before we were texting about "tomorrow" being her birthday.  I still can hardly believe that she is 8.
 
The Messers weren't able to come to Kman's party, so we went by after his game so he could open his gift.  He has been in LOVE with that bat ever since!!!!

We practice every afternoon with it.

The kids love to go to the lake and walk the dam.  Fun times!!!
 Friday night, after Kman's ball game,  we went to eat Japanese with the family for my Uncle Victor's birthday.  We had a fabulous time :).....


Heidi was taking selfies with Papa's glasses on :).
 .... and when we got home to unload the kids, we burst out laughing at Sophie.  She was on the 3rd row, so we didn't notice until we got home that she had taken her shirt off.  Apparently she had gotten hot (that girl won't do).....

Grandmama and Charlie napping!!! He was all chilled out!
 Saturday the kiddos got to swim at MeMe's for a little while.  They had the best time.  Shelly Kate said, "we're staying in here FOREVER"!  :)!!!

 Sunday after church Kyle left to go to Texas for school.  Long story short, he was stranded with flight cancellation after another for 30 hours.  He finally made it home a day late. 

Both nights that he was gone all 3 kids wound up in bed with me about midnight....

This was funny to me.  I would never have imagine Kman that a "BIG" white shark would be BIG :))))!

And my pretty Heidi girl!  She loves to visit me when I  make copies.

... and we had another dreadlocks kind of night :)!!
 And to leave you with a few sayings that I came across.....




No comments:

Post a Comment