Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Heidi's 7th Birthday Party!

 Heidi wanted a skating  / "glow" party.  Which was A-Okay with me.  It was our first time having a party there.  It really is so easy.  Just one table to decorate and the kids are easily entertained. 

Her cake was phenomenal!  It was so much better than my expectations.  Check out the video to show you just how cool the cake was.



Kman only smiles in pictures when he wants to LOL! 

This picture is a party tradition!!  Abby, Tyler, Jamie



Nana was a huge help and my pizza cutter :))))!



Brayden and the Birthday Girl!







The party favors were bubbles and glow sticks.  It had the instructions on the bubbles on how to make "glow bubbles".








 At the end of the party they all did the "cha cha"... (that may not be the actual name of it, but that's what my kids call it haha).....

How low can you go??


It was a wonderful party.  I told Heidi, "Didn't you just have a birthday like... last year??" She laughed and said, "UGH MOMMMMM...... I have one EVERY year".... haha!

Her past parties that I have blogged about:
7th Party- Tye Dye Theme
6th Party - Western Theme
5th Party - Hello Kitty Theme
4th Party- Polka Dot Theme

1 comment:

  1. I hate we had to miss it! It looks like she had great birthday!

    ReplyDelete