Tuesday, May 20, 2014

KyKy's 22nd Bday, Watching Friends in Dance Recital

(1st of all I am sorry for all of the misspelled words on yesterdays blog.  I didn't proof read it and anyway, I corrected them last night)

My baby brother turned 22 last week.  You know, growing up kind of feels like a dream.  You still remember being kids, playing, memories, etc.... and inside you still feel like a kid, but in reality the years keep going by. 

I was so excited when I found out I was going to be a big sister.  I was 7 years old when he was born and although I liked him, I didn't like him at the same time.  I had this whole world to myself for 7 years and then his cotton top self made his appearance.  I never liked to help feed him, but I was really good at aggravating him.  The way Heidi does her brother and sister reminds me so much of how I was with Tyler.  Words cannot describe how much I love him.  I love his quirky ways.  He never gets in a hurry... for ANYTHING (drives me crazy), but he views life and days as never ending. He lives each day with a smile on his face and a giggle in his heart.

PS: I will always wish I had his hair color!

We have waited a while for Sophie to sing "22" to him :).... so here it is.....
 
 Before Dad left for work, we all ate lunch at Rancho to celebrate KyKy's birthday a day early :)!
 Karter wanted the boys to do silly faces.....



 You know Soph had to get the hat on and enjoy his icecream :)!! 


This is exactly who she gets her craziness from :)!!

 All 3 of them singing to him......
I LOVE you so much KyKy! I am thankful God chose me to be your "Big Sissy"!!

Okay... this is off subject, but this vehicle absolutely drove me crazy in the school line.  The blinker was apparently stuck because it never did go off.  Even after we picked the kids up and got back on the road it didn't shut off.  I could hardly even look up in the school line because of it.  Check out the video....
 Last Tuesday night the girls and I went to watch some of their friends in their dance recital.  We had a wonderful evening of  just the three of us.  Before the recital we ate supper at Arby's :)....

 One of the classes danced to "Let it Go".... we all know that song right??  I am sure the dancers could hear Sophie singing it from the stage......  I am publically apologizing to the women that sat in front of us whose ear drums Sophie almost busted........
 Thankfully we were almost the last ones up the stairs in the back.  Sophie could hardly sit still from wanting to dance herself....

That video shows how she couldn't sit still and since we were up at the end, I just let her have fun with it :)!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tyler!! It looked like you all had a lot of fun! :) That picture of Tyler and Sophie is the best! :)
    Oh, and I read yesterdays blog and honestly didn't even NOTICE any misspelled words! :)

    ReplyDelete