Thursday, August 28, 2014

Horse Ride, Birthday Party, Daddy/Son Date, Wedding

 I had a busy couple weeks and got behind on blogging.  So I thought today I would post some catch up pictures :). 
I love this picture of these two.  They are almost inseparable.  Thankfully the keys were out or they would have went to town.... or at least tried to. HA! 

Kayla sent me this when I was in Birmingham.  Sweet girls :)!!
 Before Kyle left he and Kman had a Daddy/Son date and went to watch the new Ninja turtle movie.


 We went to a childhood friend of mines wedding and while I was doing Heidi's hair, Sophie decided to do a little photography....

And of course she wanted to do a selfie.
 K and S were both so excited to see Luke at the wedding.  They kept Chasity and Luke entertained while we were waiting in the reception area.

 Amanda's niece, Tinley, got a pony for her birthday.  Before the party we went to let the girls ride him just to make sure he did okay :).  It was right up both girls alley.  I knew they would be wanting a pony after that. 




 While I was with Mom in Birmingham, Kyle's Mom played the "mom/meme" role :).  She was a life savor.  I knew the kids were in good hands and I didn't have to worry about them so I could be with my Mom.  She even took them to Heidi's friend, Katie's, birthday party.  AND was fabulous enough to send me pictures..... (actually, pictures all weekend to make me smile).....


 My friend, Emily, also was sending me pictures :)!!  I was so excited to get each one.
Heidi and her friend, Cuba.


They swam at MeMe's, went to Wal-Mart, went on walks, face-timed with me, just really had a good time.



I love this picture.  MeMe has a tattoo of her Dad's EKG from the day of his accident and the date of the accident.  Sophie wanted one just like it and said that hers was "Babee's Cancer Free" tattoo :)!

While Karter and Heidi were in school, Soph and MeMe went to BeBe's (MeMe's mom) and had a little pedicure session :)!
 I am so very thankful for all the wonderful grandparents in our children's lives.  What sweet memories they will have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment