Thursday, September 29, 2011

These Are The Good Days....

These days are sooooo nice lately! Kyle and I both love him being here. I know you have read that a gazillion times lately, but it's the truth. We have seen more of each other the past 6 days than we have in a long time. It's so weird having him here. Like and not having to wait for him to get home from work and wonder if he'll be working late, etc. Plus it's really nice having him here in the mornings. Our days have been so much brighter and happier. And we have gotten along soooo well! It has so far most definitely been a plus for us.

Yesterday mornings we had REALLY bad weather. Well much to your surprise, we really don't watch much on TV besides Disney.... so we hardly ever know the weather. Karter spent the night with my Dad and Yana Tuesday night... so Yana was going to take him to KW. Anyway... I took Sophie to KW first. I actually missed a call from Kyle while I was in there. He was trying to catch me before I took her and tell me to bring her back to him. I thought that was so thoughtful. So since I had already left to take Heidi to OES, he went and got Soph and Yana brought him Karter. They had a good day!! I got to play with them during my lunch :)!! And I had to cricut a sign for the bank's scarecrow... and of course I had LOTS of help *L*!!! Anyway... I was folding clothes or something and Karter got REALLLLLLLLLY quiet... Kyle went in the bathroom to check on him.... he was playing in some old play lipstick that I keep under there for us to write on the mirrors or something with. Of course he got the "Long lasting" BRIGHT red lipstick....






Needless to say it was still on when he went to KW today :)!! He got lots of laughs!!! HAHA! AND he had to wear it to church last night *L*! Thankfully the weather cleared up and he got brave and took the babies to the grocery store :)!! My friend, Ashton, messaged me and told me she saw them in there.... so of course I told her to send me a picture *haha*!! He looked like he had it all under control. Looks like they broke the pocket book though *haha*!!
The babies went to KW today. Kyle helped get the kids ready for school this morning and get everything together and saw us off and then went back to bed for a little while :)!! He's loving being home too!! And then he painted the outside of the house. It looks soooo good! I came and picked him up at lunch and we ran to Goody's real quick. He really wants some Sperries for some odd reason *L*!! But they didn't have any. And then we came home and enjoyed some lunch and I worked on some more Cricut projects. It's just nice being in each other's company and actually carrying on conversations.

We also realized today how much joy and excitement our children bring us. We would be bored out of our minds if it were just us. HAHA Our house would be clean though Kyle said *L*! God most definitely KNEW what He was doing when He gave us Heidi, Karter, and Sophie. So glad He picked us to be their parents ;)!!

Anyway.... gotta busy weekend planned... date night, little WalMart trip and two showers to go to.

Found these old videos of Heidi bug. Both of them of course were before Karter was even thought of. I Love the head bobbing one... and as I was watching the hair video, it made me realize and remember that she has ALWAYS liked doing hair. So neat looking back on old videos and pictures. Enjoy :)!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that Charlotte's Web is playing in the background of the 2nd video! Definitely one of my all time favorites :)

    ReplyDelete