Thursday, August 23, 2012

2nd Day of School Pics,Trip to Dothan :) & more

Okay.... I'm gonna try to blog again.  Lately when I blog, I get almost completely finished (which takes at least an hour) and then it wipes the entire blog clean.  Well as a mom of 3, I don't want to take time away from the kids to blog, so I wait until they go to bed.  Well by the time I finish I am super tired and then when it messes up, I am too tired to start over.  So I thought I would try again this morning while the babies are getting along *L*!
 
As you know, Mrs. Taylor let us come take pictures on the 2nd day of school since I didn't realize I could the 1st day.  I am so thankful she let us :)!





 Karter actually wanted in the picture :)!! Soph stayed on her Daddy's hip *L*!






 After we dropped Heidi off we headed to Dothan for a doctors appointment.  The babies played while we were in the waiting room. 

You see the little girl beside Soph?  Well Sophie kept scooting closer and closer to this little girl.... finally running her off.  Basically scooting her off the bench.  Sweet Sophie right? HA!  You see the 2nd picture?? That's Sophie watching the little girl run to her Mom..... looks like she is thinking.... "Go run tell your momma...... I don't care"!  I'm telling you..... to be 2 years old, this kid is seriously like a 5 year old.

Everything went smoothly at the DR office and when we left we headed to the mall to get Kyro a suit coat and some dress shoes.  We'll have to order the coat, but got his shoes :)!! And me a dress to wear to his class reunion. 

The babies actually did pretty good.  They got impatient towards the end, but overall it was a success.

 HAHA Karter was prancing around in Kyle's shoes and Sophie was prancing around in mine *LOL*!
 We left Dothan in time to get Heidi Bug from school and then came home and yep.... this SAHM cooked again :)!  It was DELISH!!!  I did Rolled Green Beans, Crock Pot Italian Chicken, Rice, and KC did homemade biscuits :)!! So yummy! Oh and fruit salad :)!


 Mom and Tyler ate with us :)!!! We went for a family bike ride for the 2nd night in a row.  The kiddos love it.... and so do we :)!! Great exercise and the weather is perfect for it after dinner.

The only thing wrong..... for some reason the babies did NOT sleep good at all Tuesday night.  Not sure what the deal was?  I was up and down most of the night and then at 6 AM I realized my back was soaking wet where one of them peed on me *L*! 

But look how soundly they were snoozing when time to take Heidi to school..... sooooo peaceful!
 Even after little sleep, it was so nice because I didn't have to go to work.  It was always so hard to try to work after sleepless nights. 

We had a wonderful day yesterday.  I went to the school to start my "copying job" :)!! I am sooo weird because I am so excited to be at the school making copies for teachers.  I've always wanted to be involved in my kiddos and this gives me the chance to see what all goes on in the school.

Well when I left Kyle was telling me he was going to move the TV to the mantle.  I was okay with that because we have talked about it for a while now.  So after going to the school and running some errands, this is what I came home to......




 YEP!!! A complete DISASTER!!!!  HAHA He said "You can't leave me alone" LOL!!  But he had to pull everything out of almost everywhere LOL to get the chords all straight and situated.  I almost panicked haha!! Y'all know I don't keep my house spotless by no means, but I do like it to be "straight".... hehe we got it cleaned up!  It all looks so wonderful.  It is still a work in progress, but I am loving it.

 Last night we ate at church :)! So no cooking for me.  Heidi *sniffles* is old enough now that she is becoming a "GA" = Girls in Action at church.  I remember being a GA and it is so hard for me to think that she is becoming a GA.  They did sort of an "initiation" program last night and introduced all of the different GA's and the girls about to be a GA.  See my Heidi bug?  Far right.  *Sniff Sniff*!

So anyway.... great past couple of days.  I hate that blogger has been messing up and I haven't been able to blog.  Hopefully it'll start cooperating with no patience me :)!! 

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment