Monday, August 27, 2012

Class Reunion, New Dishwasher, & Pizza Party Weekend

Well...... before I get into our busy weekend I thought I would share some pics from Last Thursday.  It was Heidi's 1st Dance Day of the new year :)!  I am sad that the only class she could take is tumbling/jazz combo.  There wasn't enough people signed up to do tap :(!!  So this year will be much different for us.  We can't even do the group carpool because they are all in Mini Starz (cheer) and Heidi isn't, so they have to carpool to that.  It is going to be so strange to us with dance this time.  At least she will see all of her dance buddies in the class though.
 
Anyway since dance is Thursday evenings, I decided I would cook supper before we went so that we wouldn't have to eat so late getting back.  I cooked a yummy Wild Rice Casserole, corn on the cob, and the kids most favorite green beans.  They enjoyed this very much :)!

While Heidi was in class, we ran to JCP to get Kyro a new belt for his class reunion.  He spotted these Twinkle Toe shoes for Little Tiny and of course she and he both thought she had to have them. 
After we got Heidi Bug, we met MeMe at DQ for icecream :)!!!  It was a nice outing for sure.

Check out this of so handsome little man :)!!!  I could squeeze him all day...... if only he would let me.
LOL And after the messy TV fiasco, we actually really do like it on the mantle :)!!! Of course KC says we need a much bigger one, so I guess that will be in the near future *L*!!
It's so comfy laying on the couch all of us together and watching a great movie.  Heidi fell asleep by her Daddy on the couch and the babies took turns falling asleep on me :)!! I love it of course.

Karter was a night owl..... and as you know, it gets really hard for me to "hang" with him some nights *hehe*!!  But I watched "Little Bit of Heaven" (has Kate Hudson in it) and Oh my stars..... I boo hoo'd like a little baby.  That was a great movie!!!!
HAHA Daddiro stayed awake as long as he could.  He left early Thursday morning and went Mullet Fishing, so he was good and tired by that evening.
Okay..... so like we did last year, we gave Mrs. Taylor a gift at the end of the 1st week of school.  Here's what pinterest and I came up with this year :)!!


Heidi had a fabulous first week and I am so thankful.  She is funny to me though, After school one day she said "Mom...... I really want to just wear "normal" clothes.  You know.... like shorts or jeans and just a shirt.... I get so hot" LOL!!! SOOOO Friday she wore "normal" clothes.  By normal, she just means not like the cutesy outfits that I like her to wear.  Although, she doesn't know it yet, but she is still going to wear them *hehe*!

My sweet friend Kayla and her hubby are building a beautiful house.  Well they sold their trailor, so I went Friday morning to help her clean it so that it could  be moved today.  KC called me while I was there and told me that our dishwasher had completely bit the dust and we would need a new one.  So that night we were planning on going to Enterprise anyway so we would just run by Lowe's and pick one up. 

Now before you look at this next picture, just remember the "TV" pictures that I posted of what I came home to last week..... this is what I came home to Friday...... WHOA NELLY!
So Friday night we went to Lowe's, got a dishwasher, and everything is back together.  But we were talking and it finally feels like things are getting accomplished around here since we are both here to work on them.  Kind of nice *wink wink*!!

Saturday morning we headed back to Enterprise to go to Heidi's friend, Sara Catherine's, birthday party at Mellow Mushroom.  It was such a neat party and very neat idea.  Each of the kids made their own pizzas :)!! How awesome is that?? Here are some pictures of the process.......









While the pizzas were baking, the kids got a tour of the kitchen in Mellow Mushroom. 

And at last they got to enjoy their creation :)!
Baaaahaaaaa Kyle tricked Heidi into sniffing the flower on the cupcake.  Of course he smashed it in her face!!!

After the party, we headed to Dothan to look for some more things for the living room.  No such luck :(!!! But MeMe did surprise Heidi and her cousin Shelly Kate with a One Direction shirt.  Heidi was SOOOOOOOOOO excited.  Of course she had to change clothes in the car *LOL*!!

On our way home from Dothan, my mom texted me (she kept the babies) and I could just tell by her texts that she was laughing and anyway she said that Karter was holding the cat and Sophie wanted her.  Well I am sure you all know by now that if Sophie wants something, she's going to figure out how to get it..... so she grabbed the cats tail and pulled it.  Kman finally let go of the cat and then Sophie decided to hang on to the tail and just swing the cat round and roung!!! OMG!!!!  So this is a picture mom sent after wards of Karter rubbing the kitty and telling it that it's alright.  He was probably apologizing for his little sister's actions.  Baahaaaa this so reminds me.... you know that song Stupid Cat???? OMG I'm going to have to look it up and put it on here in case you haven't heard it.... that is soooooooo SOPHIE!!!
Well Saturday night was Kyle's 10 year class reunion :)!!!  He was really excited about it.  Unfortunately not many classmates showed up, but we had a great time with everyone that went. 

Kyle found this picture one day last week of us at his graduation and anyway he brought it to me in the bathroom while I was getting ready and hung it on his side of the vanity mirror and said wow..... and here we are 10 years later *L*!! Sweet Sweet!
He was so looking forward to this reunion that we both got whole new wardrobes :)!  So last week in Dothan I found my dress finally and anyway.... this was his idea of carrying it out of the store as I was finishing paying hehe.
And then as we were looking for shoes he was such a good sport.... LOL!!!  We couldn't decide on which ones would go, so he told me to get both!!! Man of my heart hehe!
So anyway..... here we are.... it started at 630, but he wanted us ready by 6 so we could take pictures LOL!  It felt like prom. 



So we had a fabulous weekend . It was very busy, but that was okay. 

Now with this Hurricane making it's way to the gulf we felt we should go to the store and stock our pantry LOL!!! SOOOO ADIOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment