Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fabulous Weekend....

So this past weekend was wonderful :)!!  The kiddos stayed with MeMe Friday while I worked... so Friday night I picked us up some yummy supper from Howard's and then we just hung out.  Saturday morning we were both in the mood to "do something".... so we decided to go to Enterprise and get the kids a McDonald's happy meal and we headed over to their Dream Park and had a picnic and really enjoyed ourselves :)!! 

Sunday after church, my mom, Tyler, me, and the kiddos all took off to Ryan's to eat lunch.  It has been sooo long since any of us had eaten there.  So it was something different.  Sunday night we ate with MeMe as usual :)!!And next thing you know it was Monday hehe!!


haha I cannot believe I am pposting this picture and showing you how messy my room was.... I have been getting ready for a yard sale that I was going to do this weekend, but I changed my mind last night.  But anyway.... that what all that "stuff" is in the background.  Thankfully I got the room all cleaned up today :)!

Of course Miss Photographer, Heidi, took this pic of me and Soph.... I was showing Soph some pictures on the ipad.

And here are the Dream Park Pictures :)































HAHA there is a funny story behind this.... Sophie was requesting for MeMe to rub her toes AND push her!!! Can you say DIVA????



After the park we went by Chill Yogurt :)!! It was MeMe's first time.... I guess I should have gotten a picture of hers instead of mine *LOL*!! We took turns going in because Sophie was asleep.... she went first *haha*!!!  She filled her cup UP!!! LOL!!! She had no idea they would weigh it... she thought it was 1 price for that size cup :)!!

This is me and Sophie Saturday night.... she was "helping" me stick stickers on the clothes :)!! 

OMG.... remember me mentioning about the Ant "invasion"???  Well here is one of the totes that I keep their clothes in, this is the top to one..... I went to get it out to go through for the yard sale and there were like thousands and thousands of ants. 

Awwww and look at sweet Charlie :)!!!  Tyler had him all manicured and beautified  ::)!!

So anyway... Saturday was wonderful.

On the way to eat Sunday after church, of course my little jabber box, back seat driver, loud child..... SOPHIE.... was singing up a storm!!!  (Jesus Loves Me)  TW got a couple videos of her... You have GOT to watch these (meme hehe.....) they crack me up!
Somehow I am way out of order.... oh well... sorry!! These were taken Friday after I got home from work :)!!  Sophie decided to let loose and took her hair down *hehe*!

Heidi and I watched a movie and we sent this picture to daddy :)!!!

Ohhhh gosh poor Kman fell Saturday outside at MeMe's :( They texted me this picture and it broke my heart.

And check out Miss Thang.... looks soooo innocent sleeping huh?? Nice and relaxed *L*!

I had to get a picture of Heidi spinning around on her big wheel to show her Daddy.  She can get it *L*!! Oh and don't mind little bit standing up on the bike *L*!!!

And last but not least.... this is kind of hard to see, so you may have to blow it up.  Someone put this on facebook of Advice from a Singer Sewing Manual from 1949 and I just thought it was too good not to share.  ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment