Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Enjoying Our Time....

 You know, each day is a new day.  A new beginning.  Our way of thinking is.... each day you are together, is a gift.  Take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy it :)!  We have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of our time together since I have not been working.  This was our first hitch of him being home and us being together.  I cannot explain how nice it was :)!  We truely get along so well and have so much fun together.... and laugh..... boy do we laugh. 

So anyway this morning we went and voted :)!! Papa came by to see us about the time we were leaving, so he just came on with us :)!!  We are loving Papa's new job too so he can spend time with us.  Very thankful! 

Well he was going to sit in the car with the babies because he had already voted and that way KC and I could run in and vote and be right out.  (BTW this was our first time ever getting to vote together.... pretty nice) Once we were going to sit to vote, we looked over and there was Papa, Karter Man, and Soph..... Dad had to prove to them that we weren't going to see "BOATS"..... they kept thinking we were going to get a boat.... not VOTE *lol*!! 

This afternoon we worked on yard sale stuff.  It was SOOOOO blooming hot.  I was pouring sweat.... haha hard to believe... but yes I was SWEATING!!! 

Here are some pictures of Kyro and the babies while I worked on yard sale stuff....


 After we got Heidi home from school, me and KC were just sitting on the couch and he said.... "Let's go to look for a King size Bed".  I agree with him 100% that we need a bigger bed especially since for some reason majority of nights they end up in our bed, but y'all know.... I am just not a Spur of the moment type person.  BUTTTTT being the good wife that I am (haha) I changed clothes and off we went.

We hadn't been there long and we quickly remembered WHY we weren't going to go to a furniture store with the kids again.  Mostly..... yep you guessed it.... SOPHIE LYNNE!!  We had gone to look at matresses and I turned around and Soph was just all lounged back. 
 Not long after that I had stepped in another area and was talking to a sales rep when I started hearing, "Mommy..... Sophie peed Sophie peed..... SOPHIE PEED ON THE COUCH".... Thankfully Kyle was in there with them and apparently Soph had got on a couch and was sitting and just peed all over it.  Of course he got on to her and threatened her life to doing it again.  She played the "I'm sowry Daddy" trick.

We got all that cleared up and just to be very honesty with you, there was NO furniture worth purchasing for me today.  I just had to get the kids and get out of there :)!!

So we left there and went to Sonic.  The kids love Sonic... and well we do too *L*!!!!  It allows us to "eat out" without "getting out" haha.  Soph wanted Heidi to sit in her lap :)!!
Once we left Sonic, we headed to see MeMe at work.  Wouldn't you know once we got there Soph looked at me and said, "Mommy I pooped and tee teed".  I seriously do not know what to do with this girl.  She is so ready to potty train.  She knows the feel for it because she will do it all day one day and then not the next.  It just does not bother her to have on wet or messy panties or pull up.  She could care less.  We NEVER went through all of this trouble with Heidi nor Karter. 

I was telling my family tonight that with Heidi and you know I don't remember doing Karter either, but I would never dream of putting them in the water hose to rinse them off.  (COMMERCIAL BREAK: Soph is sitting next to me and she said "Look there's Heidi.  Sitting in my lap.  Getting a hamburger.  Look at my foot." And she is just giggling away.).  Well, Sophie gets rinsed by the water hose almost daily.  Sometimes more than once a day.  It is so much easier with her.  She just goes over to it and stands there.  Then I don't go through a million wipes and being all grossed out. 

You know how they say, "You don't know any 5 year olds going to Kindergarten in a diaper".... well I seriously think Soph would.  Just because it wouldn't bother her one bit.  I am sure she won't *L*, but the way her conscious is, I seriously wouldn't put it past her :)!! 

SHE IS OUR SOPHIE GIRL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha about Sophie and potty training. We went through the exact same thing with Kaden. I never thought he'd finally get trained. And the sad thing was he could do it, he just could care less. But, we are finally getting to a stage where we are accident free. *Knock on wood* He will be 4 on Sept 20th. So I guess he won't go to kindergarten not potty trained but he's pushing it really close. :) It seems as though both of our babies have similar personalities. Kaden is a double handful!

    ReplyDelete