Thursday, August 2, 2012

VBS 2012

 I can't believe I haven't shared our VBS from this year.  It was the first of July and this year's theme was "God's Amanzing Wonders Aviation" (I think that's right... may have gotten the words mixed up some). 

We LOVE VBS at Ino :)!!  Most all of the rooms are decorated to a "T"..... lots of kids and lots of fun.  We average over 300 every night.  Amazing huh?  I helped with the Children's Crafts this year.  Much different than anything I have helped with before :)!  One night alone in one class (we had 3 a night) we had 8 different towns represented.  Now that was amazing to me :)!! 

Anyway..... I took lots of pics, so hope you enjoy.
 This was actually our "pilot" (fake *S*) that "flew" the plane in the family life center :)!!  It was very life like.  Amazing!!

 Kitchen Crew waitng on their next group.....
 The "clam" in the Preschool crafts....



 HAHA There's Little Soph working on her craft :)
 And there she is again with Nana..... still working on the craft....
 This was one of our classes.  We had grades 1st-6th




 One night we heard lots of commotion going on outside.... so I had to go check it out.... Seemed like everyone but us were outside watching the plane go by.  Ino has a special member that flies... and he flew his little plane all over the place and even through out several little parachute things.  The kids LOVED it!!



 Poor Kman was looking up at my and fell down as he was walking back in the building :(

 And there's beautiful Heidi.....
 Supper time.... can you spot Karter :)??
 Heidi is always too bashful to get on stage during family night :(!! But I did catch her doing several moves in the seat :)!! 

 :) A sweet girl at church named Erica took this picture and gave it to me :)!!  The girls were covered in chalk :)!
So anyway we had a very nice and successful VBS!!  So sorry I haven't posted sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment