Monday, August 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!



Today is  my wonderful Daddy's birthday :)!! 

We spent majority of the day with him... thanks to my new job *hehe*!  We had a wonderful afternoon . We grilled hamburgers, the kids swam, and tonight we had supper and cake.  Great huh?

My Dad and I have gotten really close over the past 5 years and I am so beyond thankful for that.  He is everything I would want in a Dad.  It just took me becoming a mom to realize that.  When I have a decision to make or know of someone that needs prayer, first thing I do is tell my Dad.  He is my prayer warrior.  He always has the best advice and I know I can trust him with anything.

I Love you Dad!!!!

Sooo I thought I would share pics and videos of our day.

We started off by attempting to send Papa a Birthday Video....

His Big Ole Youngens sittin' in his lap :)!!

I love this picture.....




I'm soooo proud of Karter's excitement and advancement with the water.  He loves to swim!!!  I seriously think he gets his "breath holding" from his Papa and KyKy. 


Heidi doing her famous cartwheels into the pool *L*!

The BIRTHDAY BOY grilling our burgers...

Whew.... this baby girl.... what else can I say??? LOL

Sweet Heidi Bug.....

Karter was doing the "water fountain" out of his mouth...


I sure do love this sweet and handsome boy...
Soph has gotten to where she'll let Sis carry her in the pool.....


So all of a sudden today Heidi started doing her "dive flip" as she called it.  I thought it was amazing :)!!  And Sophie.... Sophie.... Sophie... Sophie..... she kept telling "Ty-Ler" that she wanted to jump on his belly haha... so that's how that video came into play.
 
So then later on this afternoon we came home so the babies could nap.... well Heidi went ahead and got a shower when we got home and then Sophie woke up before Kman, so I went ahead and put her in the tub.  Well guess what.... she once again pooped in the tub!!!!  As I was cleaning the tub, she took off out and Heidi noticed something in her hair.  Well.... I went and smelled it (yes she had made it to the counter LOL) and well.... undoubtedly she had grabbed the poop and then I guess pushed her hair back and got it in her hair!!!! YUCK!!!!

Soooo she got a REALLY good scrubbing once I got the tub all nice and disinfected. 



:) Found these pics that Heidi too sometime today.  She loves those cute play glasses.


haha wearing KyKy's hat so we wouldn't forget to give it back to him.  I thought this was actually a really good picture.

We finally made it back to Dad & Yana's a little after 7 to have supper and cake.  YUMMY Ice Cream Cake!!! That's all of our favorite.

You know Little Tiny enjoyed hers :)!! She was the only one of the three that ate any.  She has a sweet tooth like her Mommy :)!

And well.... she is at that age where she likes to open the fridge and see what all there is to offer *L*!!


And i LOVEEEE this picture of Soph, Yana, and Dad.  Beautiful pic!!


So anyway.... I think Dad/Papa had a great birthday.  I know we enjoyed his birthday :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment