Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lunch w/ Friends & Back To School Party...

Yesterday was a wonderful day!  It stormed and rained up until yesterday afternoon, but that didn't stop us :)!  We got a break in the weather and I loaded the kids up and we dropped a baby gift off, ran by the grocery store, and then headed to our friends, Kayla & Brayden's, house to eat lunch.

She cooked a yummy spaghetti lunch :)! 

Last night we had Heidi's annual Little Friends swim "Back To School Party".  They always have so much fun at that :)!! And us moms too! 

Enjoy pics from our day....

I'll start off by showing you what Sophie did to Heidi's Powerade.  The thing is.... I thought she was "Drinking" it, but the whole time she was filling her mouth with trix and then "drinking" the Powerade while in reality she was spitting the trix in the drink.  YUCK!  Nice science project I guess :)?

The kids love to make a tent in the living room with seriously it seems like EVERY blanket/sheet they can find and our kitchen chairs.  Well I always help them get it set up and while moving the chairs in there, I noticed this beautiful art work on one of the cushions!!!  Nice right?  No telling how long it has been there.... so of course sweet Soph came right to mind.... I asked her if she did it and she said, "Yep" and turned around and walked off.  I am going to try to get it off today. Hopefully it'll scrub off.

Here's the famous tent :)......


HAHA Heidi took these of Karter and Brayden playing.....


So Tad and Kayla are building a beautiful home :)!!  I loved walking through it and just being amazed at it all.  Sophie and Brayden were watching the men work on it *L*!!

OMG I don't know what it is about ants lately, but it seems like everything we have is becoming ant infested.  Kman had left his boots by the door because they had dirt on them and well.... I've just been too "lazy" to get them clean.  Anyway when we got home, check out all these ants.... and we couldn't find any food or anything?!?!?!? So not sure what they wanted.... wasn't even any water right there.  And it was weird because they were all.... almost like they were in an ant bed... like all together and not forming a line to get to it like they do.

I took Cherry Limeade to the party last night and anyway when Heidi saw the cherries she really wanted some :)!!  So I got a jar out of the fridge that we already had and she and Soph ate them.... well as soon as I turned around Sophie got the jar off the counter and well..... you see what happened *L*!!!

And OMG.... I am NOT kidding..... they fight ALLLLLLL day!!  Seriously!  They drive each other crazy.... or well mostly Sophie drives them crazy. 

I was in the kitchen doing something and all of a sudden she runs in there laughing, Karter is running behind her screaming and they go round and round and round the island..... she ran to his room and stole one of his puzzle pieces and took off running.  I seriously think she does stuff like that just to hear him beg for it.
Well they also do this "swish" thing at each other... Well she only does it after she already has Kman all upset.... just to make him madder I guess.... like she'll do it in the car and it drives him bonkers!!!  So anyway.... I had to get it on video...
And then thankfully the weather cleared up and we had a wonderful Back To School celebration.

I LOVE all these memories we are making :)!!





Heidi was so glad her bff, Allie, was there :)!! She sure has missed her this summer.

They all started doing cartwheels off the side into the water and off the diving board *L*!!




HAHA I love this picture of Riley, Heidi, and Allie.

And Jennifer is our "Queen Bee" LOL!!! She keeps us all straight and the girls in line.  So glad she is part of the group hehe!! So she was explaining to them when to jump.... I couldn't help but get a video of that *L*!!


Oki, Heidi, and Abbie Grace :)!!




When we left the party we headed to Babee's to get the babies *L*!! 

I am so thankful that everyone slept last night.  Gosh what a difference that makes. 

I thought I would end it with this beautiful picture Heidi took of herself and then played with instegram until she got it just right :)!! I love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment