Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Busy Day on the Job....

We really had a great day today.  LOTS of running around, but over all a very nice day :)!!

We had a pretty laid back morning.... We even built a tent :)!!  Heidi kept it up until tonight *L*.... she said she was going to sleep in it, but she said since the babies weren't going to sleep in it with her (they both said no *L*) then she said she didn't have to sleep in it haha!! SCARDY CAT!! baahaa



 Since I am filling in at work tomorrow and Friday, we had to do all of our running today.  We went to Andalusia and ate lunch with MeMe at none other than Heidi's favorite, Steamboat :)!!! We had to make another stop to buy my sweet Daddy's birthday gift, and then WalMart.  When we got back into town, we had to drop off Amanda's Owl door hanger, go by pharmacy, drop a baby gift off, and go by the bank to get some cash.... and of course tonight was church :)!! So I would say that's a lot of running.

I did sport my lovely new sorrelli today though :)!!!

 Look at these sweet kiddos :)!!  Today I only got one: "Wow.... you have your hands full".... of course got lots of stares and many "stoppers" to say how cute one of them is, or ask who is the boss, or so many other random things just to in a nice way be nosey :)!! 

 It really doesn't bother me like it used to for random strangers to make remarks about how I have my hands full or what were we thinking or whatever other rude remarks they can make.  Things are so much easier now that they are older, so those comments pretty much just roll off :)!

The loved looking at the fish.  Of course they REALLY wanted to take one home *L*!! And Soph told Papa that one bit her.... haha.
 And there's the famous smile.......
 Okay so intially Sophie rode in the buggy, but of course wanted to ride where H and K were.  I told her we would take turns.... anyway her turn came around and well I had her strapped in, but it didn't take her long to figure out how to get out.  All of a sudden as I am pushing the buggy, I feel a swing into me and notice that our little Monkey is swinging on the handles....
 Now y'all know I had to stop and take a video and get pictures :)!!   Love these small memories that I might forget :)!!  She may just be our little Olympian :)!
 

And for some reason our kiddos seem to think that no walmart trip is complete without an icee.  I did manage to talk them into sharing since we usually waste so much of them.  They were actually fine with that and never once fussed over them.
 Okay.... and take a gander at how much this little bit cost???? $105!!!! Holy Cow!!!
 So all of our precious children are asleep, but I do have to share that I am trying the sock thing and the Night Creme on my nasty feet :)!!! I'll let you know in a few weeks if I can tell a difference.  Experiment 101!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment