Friday, August 10, 2012

What Goes On As A Stay At Home Mom

So everyday as a SAHM is different :)!! No two days are the same.  After 1 week of staying at home, it is everything I thought it would be.  I am non stop and the only time I sit down is usually if I am getting one to sleep.  I have very much enjoyed being "lazy" after not resting well at night.  That seems to help.  I have enjoyed cooking for them almost everyday.  I've been able to stay up on laundry, clean something constantly (whether it be salt all over the floor or Cocoa powder LOL), I even completely got caught up on ironing.  I break up a gazillion fights every day.  Someone seems to get a "boo boo" everyday, but I am loving being able to be here to kiss it and love on them.  This by far is exactly what I have always known I was destined to do.  I LOVE MY JOB :)!!
 Wednesday we went to get Karter a haircut and Heidi trimming.  They were all so good :)!
 While we were there I got to hold my cousins sweet baby, Kayleigh.  Isn't she beautiful?



 LOVE his haircut :)!!


 Okay so as my ironing board fills upu with clothes, I take a load to hang up.  Well while doing that I noticed that without realizing it I had been hanging all of my white pants together.  Then I noticed.... whoa.... I think I have a "thing" for white pants???
 After hair cuts we went to the school to see Babee and get some yummy cake she made :)!!  The bathroom is at the end of this long hall and they loveeeee running to it :)!



 HAHA Heidi took these pictures of herself and made the collage.  I don't know that I could do that at 6 *L*!
 Okay so here is a picture of the salt in the floor.  I knew Soph had gotten a few things out of the pantry, but nothing that she could open (that I thought)... next thing I know she is rubbing it all over the tile!!! You talkin about a mess to clean up *L*!! Those little grains all in the cracks.


And a big storm came through, so I managed to rock them both to sleep for nap time *L*!
 Wednesday night at church Kman fell and busted his lip :( 



 On the way home from church we went by the school again because mom was still there.  The kids love it there.

With the big storm that came through, lightening had gotten a tree out front of the school.  Anyway, there was bark all over the ground and some of the bark was like staked in the ground.  So weird.





Yesterday was wonderful :)!!  Kyro came home :)!! 

Anyway.... as I said no 2 days are the same here *L*!!  We actually stayed home all day.

I did manage to read this sign that has been on Heidi's door for some time now.  Can you make it out?
  "Sophie is a rat she is a little rat that is sophie" baahaaaa I couldn't help but laugh when I read.  Not sure where Heidi came up with that?

Soph got in lots of trouble yesterday morning.  She bit KMan's back pretty bad :( for no reason.  Just an urge to bite I guess.
 Heidi loves to help Sophie pick out her clothes.  Yesterday she picked out a onsie that Heidi had made for Valentine's Day when she was at the day care :)!!! I told her it was a special one.

 Of course it didn't last long because when we went outside to play she turned the water hose on and got soaking wet *L*!!
We played for a while outside until it started to rain..... and Kman decided he would go fishing LOL!

..... after the lightening stopped the girls walked out in the rain.  Who says a 2 year old can't walk in the rain in heels *L*???? Soph can for sure hehe!


 Okay and here is where the cocoa comes into play..... I didn't get a picture of it on the floor although I almost did, but it was a MESS..... when I got out of the shower, the kids had been playing grocery store and had our pantry almost completely empty and replaced it with baby dolls :-)!  I was kind of glad because I had to throw away a lot of them because they were so outdated.  :-/!!

 HAHA So I did get Amanda to come over and watch the babies while I went and tanned.  Heidi went with me and sat on the couch and played games with my phone :)!! When we got home Amanda had fixed Sophie's hair in this curly hair pony tail thing.  It was so cute.

 And then we went outside while we waited for Kyro to come home and they painted a canvas.  Had so much fun. 

HAHA Little Miss can go to town on the roller racer LOL
 Karter even picked me some "flowers".... aren't they pretty???

The rain delayed KC for a bit.... so the kiddos got tired of waiting outside.  Almost as soon as they got in the tub, he came home :)!!  Enjoy the video of him surprising them...
 And for supper we had tacos and a delicious chicken quasadilla.  OMG good!! So what an ending to a fabulous day :)????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment