Friday, May 17, 2013

Dirt & Water

I am soooooo thankful it is finally summer time weather.  We are slightly addicted to being outside and cold days just make us sad.  

The kiddos absolutely LOVE playing in the dirt.  The possibilities with them and dirt.... are endless.

 Wednesday the babies and I made a trip to Wally World & then went to The Tisdales to play until time to get Sissy.  Karter will say, "Mommy... Brayden's my best friend isn't he?" :))
 Yesterday afternoon Kayla, Brayden, and Oki came over :)!

Yesterday evening we went to moms to eat super and hang out.  We had a great time :)!! The kids love going out there and riding the golf cart hehe.  Freedom LOL!  

Anyway after their bath, they were playing and Karter slipped and hit his head on one of his toys at Babee's.  He screamed sooo bad, so we knew he was hurt.  Sure enough..... he scraped his head.  Thankfully it wasn't a gash, or deep cut.  But it was so sad.
 The girls were pampering him just as much as I was :)!! They then started flipping to help ease his mind.  That was a great idea because he eventually got down and flipped too.  Their pain tolerance amazes me.  Us adults just dwell on our pain.

Anyway.... here is a video of Soph flipping.  She is pretty great if I do say so myself.  Especially for 2.
 
 And y'all...... *tears*..... this is the last Friday my big baby girl will ever be in the 1st grade.  It seriously makes me sad how fast she is growing up.  I told her yesterday I was going to put a brick on her head to make her stop growing and she said, "MOMMA"... haha!  She is so beautiful inside and out.

I had to end the blog with a collage of the babies playing this morning :)!!! They have gotten to where they build a "castle" out of pillows every day :)!! Of course this morning was no different than any other.....  they would dance in their castle, and play.... it was so sweet :)!!! I dread Karter going to Preschool in August and Sophie not having him here.

Anyway I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!  Ours is super busy as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment