Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, Gantt Fun, Date Night

Y'all our internet was messed up yesterday morning when I wanted to blog, and I forget what was going on Monday morning LOL.  I like to blog in the morning or late at night.  So that's why I am mid week.

Friday night we had the best time.  We went to dinner with some great friends and then went to see Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall.  They were hilarious!!! I was rolling half the time.  Their opening act had me a little concerned because he used a lot of foul language and I'm not one that likes to tolerate that kind of trash.  But thankfully Bill and Larry weren't like that.  

This was me and Kayla at Outback :).... it was sooooo windy!
 The babies stayed with MeMe and Heidi stayed with Papa & Nana.  MeMe sent me this of the babies loving the buggy at Winn Dixie! 
 Me and my honey boo waiting for the show to start.

 Our seats were awesome!  The only thing was we were on the end, but you could still see them very well.  They did have big screens set up so I watched those mostly since they were right in front of us.

 And later I got this...... how stinking sweet is this???? They are such BFFs!!!
 Saturday morning we got Heidi Bug and headed to Andalusia to take her to Shelly Kate's slumber party :)!  She had so much fun!! It was at a really nice hotel in Andalusia.  Shelly Kate loves to stay in a hotel, so it was perfect.  They got adjoining rooms and the girls got a king bed and it was set up so cute.  They had planned to swim all day, but it was FREEZING!!  They still had tons of fun though.
 After we took her, we went to MeMe's and then we headed to a cute little market they had going downtown.  Got some more Scentsy :)!! Sophie was enjoying smelling them....
 Isn't this cute of them playing Twister??? Heidi wants us to get this game now of course :).
 They were begging to get in the pool, so while we were all there for the cake we let them swim.  It was short lived as we suspected :).




 Of course the babies had to join in on the fun too.




 She is an AWESOME big sister :)!!



 Hard to see, but Shelly Kate was laying  beside Sophie.  Sophie was copying her every move.  It was so cute.
 
I had to get a picture of Kyro on his new phone.  He finally crossed over into the Iphone World :)!  He loves it too!! I told him I was jealous of the phone lol.  He is the type if he gets any kind of new electronic, he will know EVERYTHING there is to know about it before long.

Sunday after church we went to Gantt to ride Dad & Yana's boat.  We had so much fun and gosh it brought back soooooo many child hood memories.  Kyle and I both practically grew up at Gantt every summer.  I miss those days.  So care free.  Just stayed out on the pier or boat all day, grilled, watched it rain, just whatever.  I miss it bad.  When we were riding past everything it was so neat to just see how things changed and how the "Mansions" back then have changed and how many newer and bigger houses have gone up.  I really would love to have just a small place up there one day.  No need for anything extravagant for a Lake House.  

 Karter Man enjoyed it the most.  He smiled the entire time.
 The babies and I rode up front.  Made me reminisce.  I used to always sit up front and stretch out.  Of course we hit a wave and the babies and I got wet LOL.  They thought it was the best thing ever.
 Kyle snapped this one of Sona and Yana.... I thought it was a great picture.




 Kman had to drive of course.


 So a very fun Sunday afternoon.  Monday was great too :)!!  That night my sweetie took me on a date.  We went to Cheddar's to eat and then went to the movies and watched Tyler Perry's new movie, Temptation.  I highly recommend both!!! 

It was crazy.  Our meal at Cheddar's was $25 and that included an appetizer.  Our bill at the movies.... $36!!! CRAZY!  It was $18 just for the movie and then we both got a drink and a small bag of popcorn.  I almost fell out.

That reminds me... this is sort of off the subject.... Kyle and I were talking about like just weird things that you do... like at the movies, I HAVE to have a cherry coke.  I cannot stand "drinking calories", but I just can't seem to go to the movies without one.  Or like on a plane, I HAVE to have Ginger Ale.  Just funny little quirks. 

Anyway, back to the blog hehe!!! I got a Chicken Salad and he got Buffalo Chicken Fingers.  We both loved them.  The salad was GINORMOUS!!!  Reminded me of the old Carolina Chicken Salad from Ruby Tuesdays I always would get. 
 And awwwww..... us at the theater :)!!! It was just us and another couple. 
 Yesterday was fabulous too.  I got a WONDERFUL pedicure :)!!! And chose blue polish :)!! I love it too.  Thought my toes needed a little changing up.  Although I did have purple last week, but trying to venture out some from the traditional pinks.  After my pedi I made copies at the school and then my sweet cousin, Abby, came and spent the entire afternoon/evening with us.  We loved it!!  Jamie Leigh even joined us for supper :)!! And MeMe!  I cooked hamburger steak, Velveeta Shells (Kyle's favorite), butter beans, corn, and KC fried some corn bread.  I also did Cream Cheese Squares for dessert :)!! 

Check out this tumbling video of the girls.  I kept trying to get one of Sophie because her "normal" roll is basically off the ground.  Like her head barely touches. 

 Oh goodness and before dinner, Heidi and Sophie gave me, Abby, and Jamie all tattoos :)!!! I love my little stars. 

Today is a new day and my ironing pile keeps growing so I need to tackle it :)!  Hope you all have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment