Friday, May 31, 2013

Y'all Didn't Tell Me I Forgot the Guardian Angel Story

 So it hit me this morning that I forgot to tell the guardian angel story that was part of my blog title yesterday.

Sunday night on our way to church, I noticed this Equinox following us pretty close, but didn't think a whole lot about it.  Well most of you know before you pull in to our church, you go around a sharp curve and then turn.  Well I went around the curve, but could not turn in because a car was coming in the opposite lane.  I steadily watched the car behind me and felt myself grip the steering wheel tighter and tighter.  The Equinox driver was looking down and did not see that I had stopped.  I had this other car coming at me from the other direction and the one behind me that was about to completely smash me, & there was nothing I could do.  I kept watching him and realizing what was about to unfold.  I had to think quick.  Or so I thought.  I moved over into the Barlette's drive that is across from our church and as I did, the car coming in the other lane passed by and the car behind me finally looked up and realized what was about to happen.  He SLAMMED on brakes.  When I say slammed, I mean tires screeching, smoke everywhere, marks left on the road, and of course he went over in the Barlette's too.  Thankfully the other car went by about the same time, so I quickly turned into church. 

The Equinox didn't stop, didn't wave to say I am sorry, nothing.  When I moved out of the way, he kept going.  That was a very scary feeling to see the wreck unfolding and not being able to control it.  There were people outside at church that saw and heard it all.  I had several people ask me throughout the night if that was me.  The entire time I was parking and walking in to church I just kept thanking God for protecting me and the children.  I am 100% certain our Guardian Angels were with us. 



 On another note, Kyro came home last night :)!! We picked him up and the kiddos couldn't be happier.  Heidi was at tumbling practice, so she wasn't with me when I got him.

 Karter was telling him about the Alabama shirt he had on :)!

We stopped by MeMe's before coming back into town.  The babies played and played and played.

 Hard to tell, but 90% of the time, Sophie wants to pick out her clothes..... so today's choice was a tshirt, see through pj skirt, and of course scraggly hair.
 There was one little boy that just could not get enough of his Daddy :)..... the sweetest thing ever.
 As I write this blog, Kman is still laying in the bed by Kyro.  I think it is safe to say he missed him pretty bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment