Friday, May 3, 2013

Overfed Fish, Field Trip, Fishing, 50th Party & More

 Whew..... this blog is going to be full of all sorts of fun things.  Thought I would start you off with none other than Sophie twirling around in an outfit she picked out :)!!


 For some reason I forgot to put these on the birthday blog.  But Meredith and Chasity sent these to me after Karter's party to show me they were still wearing their firehats :)!! I was so tickled.
 Beautiful Heidi and Ellie on the way to school one day last week :).....
 Okay.... y'all... I am so southern I guess.  I LOVE to mow grass.  Not that I just love getting grass and dirt all in my nose or ears or slapping the flies away, but I love the peacefulness of it.  It's like "my" time.  I talk to The Lord almost the entire time I am on the mower hehe.  So if you ride by and I don't wave, it is probably because I am in such a deep conversation with Jesus that I am oblivious to my surroundings.  Apparently it relaxes Sophie too.  She and Karter both love to help me, but she usually falls into a deep sleep hehe.
 Last Thursday (day of Kman's party), Heidi's grade went on a field trip to see a movie and play at the park.  Mr. Mom really wanted to go and since I was decorating for the party, I stayed back.  He got some snap shots for me :)......



 LOL The silly babies one day going to get Heidi from school. 
 Oh I know when those were, those were taken Friday.  Trey (our back yard neighbor *S*) wanted to come over and play with Karter's new slip n slide he got for his birthday.... so that's how I remember it was Friday.  After school we did exactly that :).....




 Trey & Heidi have been crossing at the fence for a few years now.  I hope they are memories they will never forget.

Saturday we got up, went to Docs to eat breakfast, got a battery for the mower, charged it, and spent the rest of the day at moms.  We had a wonderful day.  I mowed majority of her grass :).... & Kyle got on her mower and mowed some too.  Then we grilled, and he worked on a sweet old ladies porch.  She can barely walk and she was having lots of trouble getting into her house, so Kyle fixed that problem :).
 I love that picture of Karter talking to Kyle.  He started the conversation, "Daddy we have a problem......." and then I don't know where it went from there hehe.

We had grilled porkchops, corn, potatoes, sausage, and yummy strawberry short cake for dessert.  We even ate outside.  Like when I say we stayed all day, we stayed outside at Moms all day.  I did go in and shower, but then went right back outside. 
 Ohhhhh gosh this was SOOOOO funny to us.  Kyle and Karter had been working on Ms. Mooney's porch and Heidi went to "check" on them via the golf cart.  Well Mom, Tyler, and I were still sitting at the table and all of a sudden Heidi and Karter come pulling up and Heidi is screaming, "Momma Karter pinched his finger and wants you" and Karter is steadily walking up to us "shooting us a bird". 
 The three of us BURST into laughter.  I just could not help it.  I absolutely did not expect it to be "that" finger.  But the innocence of him doing that was what I loved so much.  I finally got my composure together and checked on him :)!!! He was fine hehe.
 Mom still has all 6 chickens and they have gotten so big.  When they were staying here, Heidi named one, Tiny.  Tiny still lets them hold her.  Sophie was loving it.
 Okay so I have had the worst cough ever over the past 1 1/2 weeks.  It started off with me losing my voice at the recital and then turned into this nagging cough.  Like when I say worst.... I mean like constantly throwing up because I could not control my cough.  Sunday afternoon I had a bad spell and threw up and then Sunday during my ladies class I got to coughing so bad I had to leave and the entire walk/run to the bathroom I was peeing in my pants because of the cough :/...... and of course threw up.  So we didn't stay for "big church".  Kyle did make me do a breathing treatment when we got home for whatever reason?!?!? Of course that didn't help one bit.

Thankfully Monday I was scheduled to get blood work done anyway, so the Dr saw me for my cough and did an Xray and all that jazz.  Everything was fine with the xray and he gave me some medicine that has helped it some.

After the DR, we had a few errands to do in Andalusia.  One of them including Lunch :) hehe.... we went to Chen's garden and the waiter gave the babies chop sticks to try.  Kman loved them.
 My appointment was at 8:30 and we didn't get home until about 12:30.  Once we got home, I started my daily chores and when I walked into Sophie's room my jaw dropped.  Her fish tank looked like a nasty mossy pond.  You could NOT see in it.  I knew I hadn't been long cleaned it, so it wasn't that they were being neglected.  When I got over there I notice she had fed the fish a little too much.  And by too much, I mean the ENTIRE bottle of food.  I did not expect to find them alive.  You can tell in this top picture that Sophie was trying to find them herself.

 I poured a little water out and Wah-Lah...... both were swimming away.  Not bloated and buried. 



 I still had the nasty cough so while cleaning of course I was coughing and the food was going EVERYWHERE!!!
 Finally all clean again.....
 That night we went to Hanks ball game and while Heidi was at tumbling we practiced tee ball :)!! The babies loved it.






Kyle has gotten to where he'll say "Smokin' Hot" a lot and of course he has taught Sophie how to say it.  So you have to watch the video :)!!! She'll just randomly say it now.
 Tuesday Papa came home :)!!!  The babies' faces lit up more than usual because Papa brought a boat home with him.  We are so excited to start making lake memories :)!!! Of course Kyle was ecstatic and immediately checked the motor and everything all out. 

 While they were checking the boat out and such, I made Heidi's PINK cupcakes for school :) And I also was preparing the meal for that night.  Yana didn't want a big 50th birthday bash this year.  She just wants she and dad to go somewhere.  SOOOO I did a mini bash at our house with just 2 of my aunts and uncle. 



 Yana's Dad had surgery yesterday, so her twin sister, Sona, came up for that and I was so excited because that meant she would come too.  I just wanted to make them both smile ;)... they had had a hard week the week before with Mr. Lunsford being in and out of the hospital , so Kyle and I got them a princess table cloth and plates, and he wanted to get them a pinata :)!!
 I did salad, chicken spaghetti, and lasagna for supper.
 Heidi being silly with a cranberry hehe.

 Uncle Victor and Aunt Kathy brought a Dairy Queen icecream cake :)!! In case y'all didn't know, they are seriously the BEST at doing Ice Cream cakes.  Instead of doing a 5-0 candle, we did 50 miniature candles :).

 



 I really think everyone had a great time.  The pinata was fun for them :)!! Gave them a chance to be kids again.



 Kyle filled it with tootsie rolls since that is Yana's favorite :).....
 

 Yesterday morning I had a hair appointment and when I got home, Kyle and the babies were getting everything ready to go fishing.  I couldn't help but smile with how cute he had Sophie dressed.  A dress and black rubber boots hehe.  That's what happens when Daddy dresses you.  Oh and the dress was on backwards :)!!


 Yesterday afternoon we went fishing with The Tisdales :)! We had a great time.







 You can't hardly tell in that picture (I purposely did that), but Sophie had taken her shorts and panties off to tee tee and ended up I guess aiming at them and peeing on them.  So she went commando the rest of the time.  It didn't bother her one bit!!  Kayla laughed and laughed at her. 
 Anyway it has been a great week.  :)))) Now that feels better getting you all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment