Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Heidi!!

 LOL Heidi and I took that picture above her birthday eve before she went to bed.  I cannot believe my baby girl is 7.  SEVEN!!!!  Wow!!!

She had a hard time going to sleep, so I layed with her in our bed and of course I fell asleep.  Kyle knew my plans for her room once she fell asleep and he is so wonderful :)!!! He did it all himself.  She woke up on her birthday to a room full of balloons and streamers at her door.  She and Sophie both loved it.








My Dad asked Heidi if she wanted to go eat breakfast or him come cook her birthday breakfast and she chose for him to come cook.



She had such a wonderful morning before even heading to school :)!!! Babee came by too and brought her birthday shirt :)!!
I had made pink cupcakes with pink icing and pink sprinkles :)) to take to school for Heidi's class.  Mrs. Taylor forgot about a meeting they had, so she had to move the snack time up and we were at the DR for Karter's 4 year check up so couldn't make it back in time.  We took them to church last night though :)!! And bless them.  You know how Jesus fed the 5,000 with a load of bread?  Kinda what happened last night.  There were 21 cupcakes (which was more than enough for her classmates), but at church there are more than 21 in her class.  Guess what? LOL it was all fine and dandy.  No one went hungry.

I hates Kman had to get shots on Heidi's birthday :(.  Here is a picture of he and Soph as we waited....
And of course they started fighting in the Dr room.....
See how she is twisting his ear even???? Oh dear.....
This was after we left the DR.  Sophie was asking him what happened (like she didn't know... she just had to make sure HE remembered he just got tortured) and he was explaining to her that he got shots and for her not to touch them.
He did so good with them though.  Kyle said when they were weighing him and stuff he was trying to give him a high five and Karter whispered, "not now daddy".  Like so mature.  We tried to prepare him as best we could.  Thank goodness they tag teamed him, so 4 shots kinda..... I said kinda.... LOL.... felt like 2.  He didn't cry with the first set, but the second set bless his heart he just buried his face on my shoulder and didn't even cry out loud.  It hurt!!! I knew it did and I hurt because I had to make them do it.  But he is now all ready for Preschool & Kindergarten :)! 

We checked Heidi out of school a few minutes early and headed to Dothan.  For her Birthday treat she wanted to go to Justice in the Mall and eat in the mall :)!  We did just that.  She wanted Taco Bell :) Her birthday dinner cost a whopping $2.16 because she already had an icee to drink.

We sent her a stuffed animal and balloon to school and MeMe sent her some too.  SO we had a car full :)!  Somehow when we got out at the mall 1 slipped away.  Karter scolded me big time haha..... Heidi just said it was going to Heaven :)! 
 Notice anything about that picture above?  Yep.... I was #1 mom.  Before we left I came in to fix Sophie's juice and had his shoes in my hand.  Well I laid them down to fix her drink and forgot them :-/ so the first stop was Burlington's and got him some flip flops.

 She did the selfie on my phone haha.....

 It is hard to tell in the picture, but Heidi's bracelet says Big Sis and Sophie's says Lil' Sis.  Papa and Nana gave her a Justice gift card and she wanted to get her and Sophie matching bracelets.  How sweet???
 HAHA Karter kept photo bombing her picture.... so she held his head down in the one picture, but we got one real fast in the 2nd.
 BAAHAAA okay before you see the next scary picture, let me explain.  I HATE anything that goes in circles.  I get so dizzy.  Like I can hardly swing without getting dizzy.  Anyway, the last time we went to the mall Kyle rode the Carousel (sp?) with the kiddos twice, so I said I would ride it this time.  This picture is an accidental shot, but totally explains how I felt on it. LOL!


 We made it to church on time, the cupcakes were a hit, & when we got home she taught Daddy a few things on his new iphone.  She was sweet all day :)!! I told her it made me so happy.  Not a single second of Sass from her.  GLORY!!!!

 This was her this morning in her new Justice outfit she picked out :)
I have to end every birthday blog with a letter :)!!!

Heidi,

Words cannot even explain how much I love you and how much you changed my life and made EVERY dream I have ever had come true.  I tell you all the time to slow down and how I cannot believe you are 7 (or I used to say about to be 7).  Life goes by so fast and it makes me want to just grab you and hold you as tight as I can and keep you this size forever.  Seems like you were just starting Kindergarten and now you are about to finish 1st Grade.  WHOA NELLY!

You remind me so much of ME!!! You try to obey all the rules, you are bossy to your friends and brother and sister, you are quiet and bashful around people you don't know, you are sweet as can be, but mostly.... you are genuine.  You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL on the inside and out and I am soooo very thankful God chose you to be my first born.  You have that motherly instinct to help me with your brother and sister and I am so grateful for that.

You love to play Barbies and of course KyKy is still your bff.  You are a big time animal lover.  I still think you might grow up to work with animals.  You have started carrying Ellie (or Ellie Mae as you sometimes say) around with us every where we go and change her clothes almost daily. You love to eat just like your Momma.  You are also big into fashion and keeping up with 1 Direction.  You know everything there is to know about each band member.  So much that your little sister even talks about them.  As of right now, boys still stink and I am thankful for that haha!

You growing up so fast has really opened my eyes to my childhood and wanting to go back and change some things about it.  Amazing the things we learn when we become parents.  I am just going to make sure I enjoy every second I have with you.  Like I told you last night, You almost have all the fingers on the 2nd hand full.  Then it'll take 2 1/2 hands to count how old you are.

Thank you for being you.  I pray that you will always stay true to God and yourself.  I pray God will keep you pure and I am already praying God will send you a Godly husband one day.

I love you to the moon & back!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment