Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ballgame, Party, Reveal Party, & More

Starting off with a video of Kman yesterday.... he finally said the word, "fun", when asked about preschool instead of only "It's a secret".

Amazing how much goes on in just a few days.

Wednesday night during G.A's, Heidi's class made cards for their teachers.  I almost cried when I read Heidi's....




Before school Thursday

LOVE that Karter's teachers posts pictures throughout the  morning.
 Kman had been waiting for his new tennis shoes to come in.  They finally came in Thursday while he was at preschool.  He was SO excited when he got home.  He runs sooo fast he says hehe.

 Friday morning I made copies and had a very sweet visitor :).... we had to get a picture...
Pep Rally Fun!

Baby Girl loves her Opp Bobcats!

I was amazed at how they just "sat there" for the first probably 10 minutes of the game Friday night.
 Once they found all their friends and figured out they could play, they didn't sit again.  They had the best time.



Brayden and Kman


I loved this of Heidi and her friends talking.

How cute is this??




This was PRECIOUS to me!! Sophie and her friend Evan just a talking...


 Karter wanted a photo shoot hehe....


Handsome fella!

B & Kman wanted me to take a picture of them wrestling
 When we got home, I tried to get a group picture... my silly phone cover messes my flash up.

 Saturday morning we went to Heidi's friend, Sara Catherine's, adorable American Girl birthday party.  It was PRESH!! They had a hair salon for their doll, they made necklaces, bracelets, bags... just a fun morning for the girls.
Katie & Heidi in line at the Salon :)

H and Pres making their bags

Necklace time!
 Ashton always does fabulous parties.  She had this little table set up for the dolls to "eat at" while the big girls all ate.



This cracked me up.... while everyone else was finished and back playing, Little Tiny was STILL eating! She ate 2 plate fulls.

Lonely Bird... hehe... she don't even care.


ADORABLE!


The necklace Soph made... well I helped her, but she picked out the colored beads.

And her bracelet....
 After the party we came home and played with the chickens.  I tried and tried and tried to paint their "nails".  I just couldn't get them to cooperate hehe.

While I was messing with them, I looked over and saw this cute photo opportunity of K and S eating pnuts and chit chatting on the jeep.

Orange pop-cycle all down her
 Our neighbor, Trey, joined us not much longer so they did the Slip N Slide :)

I really don't even know what to say about this one....
 After pouting for a little while because my mission was a bust, Kyle came to the rescue.... they did PERFECT with his help.  He cradled them like a baby and they basically just lay there.  All relaxed and enjoyed their manicure.



Love to be cradled like a baby.... silly birds!

Trey having a turn

Kman was loving it.

Of course Sophie and Heidi had turns too :)
 
YAY!! MISSION COMPLETION!!
 Later on that afternoon we went to Kyle's moms house for pizza and to watch the ballgame. 
Had on each other's clothes
 I took my HGTV magazine to read at her house.  Kyle hates when that comes in LOL!  I want to change this or that.  Anyway, I came across this page and like took a deep gasp... I showed him the page and said, "Kyle..... I have to get pillows for each season." LOL!! He said he was going to throw the magazine away.  But I mean what a brilliant idea? 

Pretty Girl Sunday after church
 After church we ate a DELICIOUS lunch at Moms house and spent the afternoon.  She even made a 12 layer chocolate cake!!! YUMMO!!!

We sit outside usually when we are at her house and the Love Bugs were CRAZY!!! And they just swarmed her plants. 
Hard to tell, but they were all over it.

I think Mom's chickens were jealous that our chickens had manicured feet, so we did hers while we were there hehe.


Pretty toes
 That night after church we stopped by to see Kyle's grandmother.  She is 82 years old and recently got married :)!! They just got back from a cruise. 
 Kyro checking out BeBe's scooter hehe.

 Yesterday I was changing out my wreath on the front door and accidentally poked my finger.  Of course Sophie is ATTACHED at my hip, so when it happened she had to check it all out.  She said, "Your finger looks like Grandmama's finger".... because she watched Grandmama check her blood sugar all the time.  Love those little minds :)...
 She also helped paint a repaired bench Kyro did for me :)!! I hated to throw it away, so now it is like new... just needs a new cushion.
 Last night after dance, we ate supper at Kyle's moms and had a reveal party for his upcoming niece/nephew.  Cindy always has little touches that makes it so cute. 
Pink or Blue??



Team Blue!
 I was on Team Pink, so obviously I couldn't take a picture of myself ha!
After the group pictures, we all went outside for the balloon release/reveal.

 Kyle didn't marry NO LOSER hehe.... Another girl!!!  3 girls a charm :)!!


 He really thought girl, but said he didn't have any pink haha!


 His mom put him in charge of the cornbread!!! He definitely has that mastered!

Heidi chillin' while we waited for everyone to get there.

The Happy Newlyweds

Kyle and Bebe!
 Once they all left, Sophie found Uncle Jon Wesley's glasses.  So I had her put them on to send them a picture.
 
Baby Girl's dance leotard came in yesterday!!! How PRECIOUS is she??
 Alrighty.... leaving you with a funny.... cracked my simple minded self up....



No comments:

Post a Comment