Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun Filled Labor Day Weekend/ 1st Day of Preschool



We had a great Labor Day weekend.  It was busy, but fun nonetheless.

Friday I took the kiddos to the Pep Rally and met Kayla and her bunch :)! Kyle worked at my moms rentals all day, so later that afternoon we rode out there to hang out while he finished up.  The girls ended up staying with Babee :)... They had a nice girls evening.
So into the Pep Rally (until they made us move... we were in wrong section)

Heidi is such a farm girl! Loving on one of Babee's hens.
 Just like when they are home, as soon as their eyes open, they are rippin' and rarin' to go outside.  They love being outside with all the animals.  Mom sent me this picture of them Saturday morning :)! I LOVE this picture:
Saturday morning we headed to MeMe's.  She had rented a huge slide.  So we just had ourselves a good ole day with the slide, food, fellowship and of course football.  We had a yummy shrimp boil :)! 

We got there a little bit before everyone else.  It had been a while since we were all together, so I loved watching the cousins all first "group up".  They get so excited.


First time Soph did the slide.  All the other times she has been scared.  She had A BALL!


LOVE this picture of the cousins.
 Kyle and Jon Wesley started wrestling on the slide, so I had them do it again so I could video :)!! Brotherly Love!

 We had.....
Taco Dip


Yummy Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Regular chips and dip for Kyro and Kiddos

 Kyle and I were outside watching all the kids slide and Sophie and Karter were taking a "break".... well I was going to video them just talking and anyway.... here is what I got..... poor Karter Man.... his little sis is such a Bully:






 The slide was really so much fun.  While everyone watched the game, Tyler and I did it with them.  I figured I would be sore the next day, but maybe Crossfit is paying off hehe!



Sophie trying to get Miley Grace's dog, Tottie (SP?)


I was 1 tired Mommy/Aunt
 We got home Saturday night about 11.  But was up and ready for church Sunday morning :)!  After church, Tyler took Heidi to see the 1 Direction movie in 3D.  While they did that, the rest of us went to Dothan to get Kman's school supplies :)!  He had to have a special kind of paper that only a few stores carry.  It was afternoon fun :)!

Sophie sure enjoyed aggravating her big brother though on the ride home.  She kept calling him a baby.  I didn't get that part on video, but I did get her being so "proud" and him being so whiny.  She had really done him in!

Had time before night church to put his name on his school box.

KyKy sent me this of Heidi bug on the way to church.  She had a busy and tiring day.
 We had child care Sunday morning and night.  Kman and Heidi stayed in there with us Sunday night.  They had starting fighting, so Kyle was "making" them hug.... Didn't work out so well....
 Sunday night Heidi stayed with MeMe.  MeMe and the 3 biggest grandgirls had talked about it Saturday, anyway... of course Kman wanted to stay too... but Heidi really wanted it to be just the girls since it had been so long since they all stayed together.  Here is a video of them fussing about it...


MeMe and the girls walked to Sonic :)


Monday morning they went to Huddle House :)!
 Soph stayed with Dad & Yana Sunday night.  Dad sent me this picture of her and Grandmama Monday morning.  She LOVES her Grandmama!
 I did Crossfit in Andalusia first thing Monday morning and after I got home, we headed to the lake....

River Rats in motion :)

Yana captured this of Grandmommy Faye and Sophie...

Grandaddy Joe & Sophie
 We had a great day with family :)!! It did come a good rain shower, but once it left, it was a beautiful day.  

Kman trying out the wake board...


Love this :)
 Kyle talked him into knee boarding down the hill hehe.... Sophie wanted no part in it.

Sitting in the rain :)



Frazier and Soph

KyKy and Heidi girl

Seriously best friends....

MeMe brought Heidi to the lake after they had breakfast... SK and MG got to enjoy a boat ride before having to leave...

Handsome Fraz


Dad showing them what inter tubing is all about :)

Frazier & Heidi watching Papa Tube...

My Handsome Hubby on the front with Aunt Kathy

Me and Heidi... Uncle Victor snapped this

Me, Kyle, & Heidi


Papa & Heidi

Papa & Heidi again
 We did managed to get pulled over Monday night coming home.  We were almost home.  We both thought the speed limit was 45, but it was actually 35.  Thankfully the officer gave us a warning.  THANK YOU JESUS!  We were both praying we would get a warning.  I think he knew we were telling the truth.

Preschool went good yesterday.  Karter really wouldn't tell us anything about it, but he said he would go back today.  Everything we asked him, he would respond with "It's a secret".  Hoping he will talk about it today.  He cried this morning though :(.  We overslept, so I didn't have time to get dressed.  Kyro took him in (& Kman wanted me to go too... so maybe that had something to do with it?) & Kyle said he would have been fine.  He sat down next to a little boy and when he did, that little boy said, "that chair was for his friend".  So that upset Kman :(.  Made me so sad.  Ms. Becky got him though and had him almost calm when Kyle left.

I "stole" (hehe) this pic from my friend, Amy's, fb page.  Love it. 
Kade, Karter, & Parker
 I love that they upload pictures throughout the day so that we can see what all they are doing.
Yesterday during the pledge :)

See Kman sitting to the right :)??
 Last night we took pizza over to The Tisdale's :)!  Been a while since we all got together.  The kiddos were all overly excited and extra loud hehe.
The 3-some
 How sweet is this note that I found in Heidi's homework folder yesterday?
To translate: Wow (How) much I love you

I love you so much you make my heart meat (melt) fast.  I just love you so much. 

And then drew the 3 of us :)!!.... Made my heart meat aka melt for sure!
 She wanted to wear her hair wavy to school today, so after their bath last night, we blow dried her hair and then braided it all over.  12 braids to be exact.

 Karter wanted a group picture this morning.  He wanted a "family hug", but Heidi didn't.  Then Sophie did, but Karter didn't.  So it didn't turn out.
 For those of you that saw Sophie yesterday, yes she was in the same clothes LOL! She fell asleep last night on the way home and I didn't have the heart to wake her up.  So she had a bath this morning.
And the moment that made Karter mad....

Wavieness...

 Kyle toting Kman in....

 I really hope he will talk about it today.  I want to hear all about it :)!  

I will leave you with a couple sayings I saw on Pinterest the other night.

This one COMPLETELY cracked me up and still does when I read it:
And this was one that I saw and sent to mom.  Since she works at the school, she sees this most everyday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment