Friday, September 20, 2013

Soccer Mom, Letter "A" Week, Silly Soph

 Last night was officially the kick off to Soccer Season! Karter could not be more excited.  I was very nervous about him starting because he only knew 1 boy on his team, but he walked on the field like a champ and was disappointed when it was over.

So I am officially a SOCCER MOM..... LOL!! I said, "We'll soccer mom MINUS the mini van" hehe!

Before practice Kman wanted a photo shoot.  He loved his shin guards and cleats :)!




And here is what Sophie did during practice...

Love Love Love this picture! His face just shows his excitement.



 Before they learned not to use their hands :)!!


The craziness has began! This practice and that practice.









How AWESOME?? The way they ended practice
 Little Bits attention span isn't real long... so she had to find stuff to do! The dirt and flips is was :)!

 After practice, we went to my Dad & Yanas to eat supper.  Grandmama and I sat on the porch for a while watching the kids and hummingbirds :)!!

 Earlier this week was dance. My precious ballerina loved wearing her tights, leotard, & Ballet shoes.  It all came in last week :)!! So she was super pumped!


Words cannot even explain the happiness these 3 bring me.
 Since Monday's are so hectic it is usually fast food for us.  I know I know!!! But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  I actually had Will Power and got a salad.  Which I must say there are 2 things worst than texting and driving.
(1) Riding with Sophie
(2) Eating a salad and driving!

Playing before Preschool one morning. When my kids eyes open, they hit the door!
 It was bring a friend to dance week so Tuesday Heidi went to dance with some friends.  She had fun :)!  She said it kinda made her miss the carpool we used to have. 


 So this weeks letter at Preschool has been "A".  Day 1 we took an Apple... he didn't want a picture.

Day 2: Alligator
Day 3: Alligator

Day 4: Ants in a jar....

 We released them yesterday afternoon so they could "live".  Karter was slightly sad :)!



Day 5: Acorns

 Sophie is one of a kind no doubt.  I love this picture of her.... there is one at my Dads somewhere that is of me in his boots.  Would love to compare the two.
 Sophie keeps Kyro laughing on Facetime :)!!



Yesterdays Facetime and she had on Papa's work glasses.
 My Grandmama is a bad diabetic.  Everytime we are over there she lets Sophie help her check her blood sugar.  She now has let Soph graduate to actually prick her finger.  Hopefully she won't graduate to being the shot giver anytime soon haha!

Last night I felt sorry for Grandmama :(!! On top of being a diabetic she also has rheumatoid arthritis so stays in basically constant pain.  Dad was about to give her her shot and her leg went out twice on her :(!  Not only that, she had to prick herself 3 times.  The first time Heidi (she isn't as experienced as Sophie with it) touched Grandmama's blood, so she didn't have enough.  The 2nd time Sophie pulled the blood card out of the machine before it read it.  :((!!! Sweet Grandmama still let Soph poke her all 3 times.


 And this morning was copy day :)!! Had a little helper once again.... she behaved much better today.

And I'll leave you with a funny truth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment